Ninna lunch time lo walking velthunte

Raazu

Just now, Shameless said:

nee expressions choosthunte nee wife nee meda onchi maree pani cheyisthundhi anukunta...@3$%

Vidhya ke teliyali bro 71e7ff5b0a763a0fbb386bcd06d3e40b_d_w.gif

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I am oldest son and I should have all the patience in the world

Ala chepte pressure untundemo ga. I am the eldest among siblings, they look up to me chillara panulu em cheyyoddu ani

2 minutes ago, vidhya said:

Ala chepte pressure untundemo ga. I am the eldest among siblings, they look up to me chillara panulu em cheyyoddu ani

My idol is my father when comes to being a family man and taking care of his responsibilities...never felt like pressure but always enjoyed the treatment I get as the elder son of the house...@3$%

15 minutes ago, Shameless said:

My idol is my father when comes to being a family man and taking care of his responsibilities...never felt like pressure but always enjoyed the treatment I get as the elder son of the house...@3$%

Nice andi 😀. Whoever is around you, very lucky to have you in their lives. Oka sensible person undaali family lo ayina friends cricle lo ayina

2 minutes ago, vidhya said:

Nice andi 😀. Whoever is around you, very lucky to have you in their lives. Oka sensible person undaali family lo ayina friends cricle lo ayina

Hope so andi…I do get mad once a while but only on my own people and I like to open it right away than keeping it for long…I too made few mistakes in life in the past but making sure I won’t repeat them again…learnt my lessons though…:giggle:

Emaindhi Battu…eeroju edho frustration lo unnay…mee wife emaina anindha??

No frustration intiki cousin vachindi tanu ante naku chiraku 71e7ff5b0a763a0fbb386bcd06d3e40b_d_w.gif

Hope so andi…I do get mad once a while but only on my own people and I like to open it right away than keeping it for long…I too made few mistakes in life in the past but making sure I won’t repeat them again…learnt my lessons though…:giggle:

Avvalandi lekapothe kaashaayam battalu , kamandalam konukkovaali. Ninna edo post lo cheppaaru koncham beard undi ani already

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Mistakes, cheyyalsinivai cheyyakpothe😉 life bland untundi

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Emaindhi Battu…eeroju edho frustration lo unnay…mee wife emaina anindha??

vanta cheyyi ante rice pedta antunnadu intlo vaalla wife ki kopam raaka emostundi😂

2 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

No frustration intiki cousin vachindi tanu ante naku chiraku 71e7ff5b0a763a0fbb386bcd06d3e40b_d_w.gif

Ohh atna…just enjoy the little time with her/him bro…they won’t stay with you for long right