baadcow thittu meaning Enti?

Raazu

Chedda aavu 

The Story of "Badakov"

Everybody knows the "Badakov" Bad word , but No Body knows how that Word has Came .
Here is the really story How that word has arrived (Said By My Grand Father Worked with Robert Clive)

Once Upon A Time Robert Clive Bought one Cow the "Telugu Seller" Told That Cow would give 4 ltrs milk per day . However the seller cheated robert clive because the cow has given only One Ltr .
After One Month telugu fellow met rober clive at the time robert clive seeing cow he's Told "BAD COW BAD COW " But Telugu Fellow Thought that he's using bad word . So After That Whereever he goes used "Badakov" has bad word and spreaded .

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Chedda aavu 

The Story of "Badakov"

Everybody knows the "Badakov" Bad word , but No Body knows how that Word has Came .
Here is the really story How that word has arrived (Said By My Grand Father Worked with Robert Clive)

Once Upon A Time Robert Clive Bought one Cow the "Telugu Seller" Told That Cow would give 4 ltrs milk per day . However the seller cheated robert clive because the cow has given only One Ltr .
After One Month telugu fellow met rober clive at the time robert clive seeing cow he's Told "BAD COW BAD COW " But Telugu Fellow Thought that he's using bad word . So After That Whereever he goes used "Badakov" has bad word and spreaded .

evadi ee sodi gadu @anna_gattiga_eyyi

19 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Chedda aavu 

The Story of "Badakov"

my cousin brother's name is Robert Clive...he was named after some british guy who was famous back then in VJA I guess...%$#$

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

my cousin brother's name is Robert Clive...he was named after some british guy who was famous back then in VJA I guess...%$#$

Okati niku inkoti robert clive ki47osjd.gif