Augmented reality advertisement....

dasari4kntr

5 minutes ago, Epic said:

This has been going on since past 4-5 years - digital overlay advertising anukunta.

Point Is changes by country you are watching , targeting has is become more and more specific ,

soon small bill boards mida kuda ad targeting started both on demand and supply  based on traffic at that place the rate for ad increases ata 

13 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Point Is changes by country you are watching , targeting has is become more and more specific ,

soon small bill boards mida kuda ad targeting started both on demand and supply  based on traffic at that place the rate for ad increases ata 

I guess the rate varies from country to country depending on how much people there gets influenced by ads, just like YouTube.

1 minute ago, Epic said:

I guess the rate varies from country to country depending on how much people there gets influenced by ads, just like YouTube.

Yaa it's demand supply , place where the content  ad is served , rime of the ad

South Africa vs westindies cricket match lo cycle agarbathhi ad untadi🤣 a digital space lo

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

world is running... on single word.. "SELL"...

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa it's demand supply , place where the content  ad is served , rime of the ad

South Africa vs westindies cricket match lo cycle agarbathhi ad untadi🤣 a digital space lo

I think bowler (long on long off) area lo kooda digital ads but not dynamic.

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

world is running... on single word.. "SELL"...

Yaa but the thing is the sponsor budget will be limited for example for name sake Nike used to have budget of 10% of profit for advertising

It still has the same percentage but earlier only news dailies and TV where option

Now digital ads, TV, paper etc etc the ad personalization with tech went so deep the other day I was reading a article ring camera in house capture the logos , shirt brands and they target the specific ad on you for example if yiu are playing with basket ball in byard you will get that ad 🤣🤣 smart tvs etc etc It's only going to.increase more my son and myself talked about nintendo , it makes sure I see that ad in fb, youtube , google ads 🤣🤣 it's make sure the kid never forgets and I will buy more specific targeting with same budget

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa but the thing is the sponsor budget will be limited for example for name sake Nike used to have budget of 10% of profit for advertising

It still has the same percentage but earlier only news dailies and TV where option

Now digital ads, TV, paper etc etc the ad personalization with tech went so deep the other day I was reading a article ring camera in house capture the logos , shirt brands and they target the specific ad on you for example if yiu are playing with basket ball in byard you will get that ad 🤣🤣 smart tvs etc etc It's only going to.increase more my son and myself talked about nintendo , it makes sure I see that ad in fb, youtube , google ads 🤣🤣 it's make sure the kid never forgets and I will buy more specific targeting with same budget

Idi personalized advertising option by default enable ayyi untadi ring lo - last year when I bought read somewhere on Reddit to turn it off to avoid ring from sharing your data.

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:
What if the team wears a green jersey?

Theoretically, if a team wears a green jersey, this sort of advertisement would not be possible. In a match featuring South Africa or Pakistan, players would be labelled with the ad if they come in front of it since their green jersey would work as a green screen. I wonder how this problem would be resolved. For now, it’s not possible.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Epic said:

Idi personalized advertising option by default enable ayyi untadi ring lo - last year when I bought read somewhere on Reddit to turn it off to avoid ring from sharing your data.

Yaa but mostly 80%users just use it kada bro I was just telling examole how advanced is getting personal ad targeting with digital devices smart TV, smart fridges its going to a level where mana fridge lo tomatoes aipothe it take the instacart ad and throws at you apart from one click buy 🤣 future lo mandhu unte soda ledu ani cheptayi emo 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa but mostly 80%users just use it kada bro I was just telling examole how advanced is getting personal ad targeting with digital devices smart TV, smart fridges its going to a level where mana fridge lo tomatoes aipothe it take the instacart ad and throws at you apart from one click buy 🤣 future lo mandhu unte soda ledu ani cheptayi emo 

Anthenduku whatsapp direct ga disclose chesindi yet we don’t mind sharing our data.

• Sad 1