UK Health Secretary tests positive ( double vaccinated )...

r2d2

Just now, Vaampire said:

I agree to all that. Everyone should get vaccinated.

my point is: even if ur vaccinated, it doesnt mean u can roam free like pre pandemic.

No vaccine or drug is ever 100% effective. 

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I agree to all that. Everyone should get vaccinated.

my point is: even if ur vaccinated, it doesnt mean u can roam free like pre pandemic.

Agreed. Being vaccinated does not mean that you get to roam without any precautions or safety means.

Right now, almost all hospitalizations due to covid is from people who are not vaccinated. Can't fathom why everything is seen from a conspiracy angle in this part of the world. They quote these instances that even with vaccine, he got covid and what is the point of vaccination. They don't understand that he only has mild symptoms.

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

Agreed. Being vaccinated does not mean that you get to roam without any precautions or safety means.

Right now, almost all hospitalizations due to covid is from people who are not vaccinated. Can't fathom why everything is seen from a conspiracy angle in this part of the world

Vomerican govt indeed commits a lot of shady crap and it has no credibility amongst certain sections of the soceity. 

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Vomerican govt indeed commits a lot of shady crap and it has no credibility amongst certain sections of the soceity. 

that does not mean you try to connect all sorts of crazy stuff and claim it to be the truth