Life as it happened

Kakarakaya

5 minutes ago, Kakarakaya said:

Chala mandhi message pettaru pm thank you so much.

Na debts ippudu teerevi kadhu gantalo laksha katte stomTa naku ledhu ala ani na kuthuru ki naku sambandham ledhu ani rasicche diryamu ledhu naaku...kani chala mandi farmers unnaru e season nasanam ayina varu.....oka velz meeru boomi kavuluki isthe consider the season...for them.....thanks for ur wishes.....be happy take care allmof u

No one can replace your position in your daughter's life... NO ONE.... if you are taking any extreme step you are doing injustice to your daughter and then parents...  

Ekkkado akkada bathiki undu atleast .... ne daughter ki ippudu ne avasaram undakapovachu but she needs your protection in later stages...  

IT demand in India is like never before now and is in one of best phase ever since inception.... what technologies you know? Please prepare for one month and easily you can crack ... seems like you have  min 10yrs exp.... easy ga 20 laks per annum package vastadi... personally last 2- 3months from my family 5-6 yrs gap unnavallu job kottaru bro...

p*xies unnaru to crack interview ... tarvata job support tho manage chey till you are confident.... 

24 minutes ago, Kakarakaya said:

Do anyone want to talk to me for a min please....i really feel like sharing

asalu IT nunchi farming ki velladame bold step

chala dairyam kavali 

just to stay on this earth with all good health is actual wealth.. nothing else doesnt matter! everything/everyone will come and go in phases of life..

bad time/good times anni common e.. all you need is patience and just breath..do very small works for a while even if it is not earning you big money..

ne story chusaka neku entho kontha realization undi pogottukunna vati meeda kani inka ponidi ne cowardness and greed...

e situation lo ayina anni nake kavali ane greed.. be it people or things 

Live life as it comes.. stay calm and think nothing for a while.. everything will fall in place one or the other way..

Jab we met…cinema choosava…

ala evariki cheppakunda ok 2-3 months oka trip ellipo…

after you return back think about your current decision…

nee story mottam chadavaledhu…but one thing i can say….dont worry about the society….

Society doesn't help but only criticize…alanti society gurinchhi dont take strong decisions…

another line to add is - postpone the sign decision if you cant take it right now

start one regular job and stay consistent in it.. if you are sincere in your efforts then your wife might consider you back.. if not someone else will come in your life.. chesina mistakes ki result untundi so..

fish epatiki elephant avadu.. evari life lo vallaki happyness untundi..so money greed manesi unna danlo happyness vetakadam alavatu chesukunte better..

Just My 2 cents..

• Upvote 1

Sign cheyyaku case pedatharu. Since you do not have income now court will appoint a lawyer for you. Konchem time vasthundi cases saagadeesthu. Ee lope try to get a job which can pay at least a minimum. IT e avvalsina avasaram ledhu ga daggarlo unna town lo edho oka chinnadhi ayina choosukondi. If you pull yourself up, maybe your wife will reconsider her decision. Prasthuthaniki aa land leaselu avi aapeyyandi. Once you have a stable income, you can restart that as a side job not main income. All you need is not to lose hope and just think straight. I know you cannot think clearly now. If tomorrow you cannot face your wife, postpone your meeting for some other time. 

• Upvote 1

kids need father irrespective of anything … psychological effects of a being single parent child haunt the kids for lifetime and kids never recovers fully … whatever the situation stay strong and be there for your kid 

Just now, JackSeal said:

kids need father irrespective of anything … psychological effects of a being single parent child haunt the kids for lifetime and kids never recovers fully … whatever the situation stay strong and be there for your kid 

Yes plus if your daughter comes to know that her mother kind of forcefully separated her from her father, she will resent her mother. And if you are also not there for her she will be devastated. Think of your daughter before you take any drastic step

I didn’t read your story and I will not.

All I can tell you is, since you are already dead (as you have no qualms in taking your life), you have nothing more to lose. If you really think about it, you will become bolder and stronger than ever. Own that toughness and keep going in positive direction.

Further more, I can suggest you to practice my favorite philosophy…. 

This is Best!!!

Virtues-513x1024.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

latest replies choosthunte, first time ee db lo intha mandhi positive ga matladatam choosthunna. 

well done people :^^

Db has always been good...

Except 2-3 widows 

ddnznjs.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bluebadger said:

I can help secure IT job within a month or two - 1 yr of work and u can clear off all ur debts  or most part of it. question is would u do it - if yes msg me

John Krasinski Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live