Life as it happened

Kakarakaya

Personal ga message chesi diryam icchina andariki thanks a lot..

To the one person who called me from a nunber i can not reach out back and sent me 10k rupees thank you so much anna.....anonymous ga undali anukunnav thanks a lot...35 ellu perigi ila to take a donation i am ashamed...but want to say thank u on public forum....anna dont want to name anyone....but meeru after talking to me and asking every details inckudig personal records and documents....say sending u so and so rememebr anna ...i did not ask u for money u listened and u said u will give...anni personal details teesukuni...promise to send in few mins and days pasted....vaddu anna na laga marakandi dont lie....u r not obliged to do anything...kani if u say u would do something nenu...hope penchukuntanu kadha brothers,..dont give me the wrong hope,,,,......iex want to get re married and go out of country and as aa father i could not pay for kids needs now i might lose the custody and she might take her away...a pain lo ...unna lot of people gave me lot of support,..,but i do not want to give out names as u also were morally so much supportive......which i needed more than money..

Kakapothe bro nuvvu 1.6 kattali antunnav half kadhu mottham pay cheyyi nenu 500$pamputha give me so and so docs ani teesukuni....2 days nundi waiting,,,ala cheyyakandi anna,.,,asatho unna vyaktiki....this effects more...

Bro i am sending u 25000 rupees as i also have  akid and i know the pain if i cant see her for monthx please share those details....

Ma friend vacchi ninnu meet ayyi...neeku oka 30lk istadu anna....give me so and so details.....cheyyakandanna ila kept on waiting.....

2 dsys nundi have been waiting waiting...i did not ask kadha anna please dont kick the dog whonis already about to die....

9 minutes ago, Kakarakaya said:

Personal ga message chesi diryam icchina andariki thanks a lot..

To the one person who called me from a nunber i can not reach out back and sent me 10k rupees thank you so much anna.....anonymous ga undali anukunnav thanks a lot...35 ellu perigi ila to take a donation i am ashamed...but want to say thank u on public forum....anna dont want to name anyone....but meeru after talking to me and asking every details inckudig personal records and documents....say sending u so and so rememebr anna ...i did not ask u for money u listened and u said u will give...anni personal details teesukuni...promise to send in few mins and days pasted....vaddu anna na laga marakandi dont lie....u r not obliged to do anything...kani if u say u would do something nenu...hope penchukuntanu kadha brothers,..dont give me the wrong hope,,,,......iex want to get re married and go out of country and as aa father i could not pay for kids needs now i might lose the custody and she might take her away...a pain lo ...unna lot of people gave me lot of support,..,but i do not want to give out names as u also were morally so much supportive......which i needed more than money..

Kakapothe bro nuvvu 1.6 kattali antunnav half kadhu mottham pay cheyyi nenu 500$pamputha give me so and so docs ani teesukuni....2 days nundi waiting,,,ala cheyyakandi anna,.,,asatho unna vyaktiki....this effects more...

Bro i am sending u 25000 rupees as i also have  akid and i know the pain if i cant see her for monthx please share those details....

Ma friend vacchi ninnu meet ayyi...neeku oka 30lk istadu anna....give me so and so details.....cheyyakandanna ila kept on waiting.....

2 dsys nundi have been waiting waiting...i did not ask kadha anna please dont kick the dog whonis already about to die....

This is a very wrong kind of attitude. Nobody owes you anything. They took their time to talk to you. Mukku moham thelini vallaki money ivvadaniki evaru ayina alochistharu, alochinchali kuda.

Stop making them feel guilty. That’s the last thing they deserve. Take out names enti blackmail Chesthunnava?

I don’t want to say anything regarding your personal situation. Help cheyyali anukunna vallani spot lo pettali anukune ne mentality naku nachaledhu. One reason why nobody was willing to help you in real world I guess. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

This is a very wrong kind of attitude. Nobody owes you anything. They took their time to talk to you. Mukku moham thelini vallaki money ivvadaniki evaru ayina alochistharu, alochinchali kuda.

Stop making them feel guilty. That’s the last thing they deserve. Take out names enti blackmail Chesthunnava?

I don’t want to say anything regarding your personal situation. Help cheyyali anukunna vallani spot lo pettali anukune ne mentality naku nachaledhu. One reason why nobody was willing to help you in real world I guess. 

Nenu evarini money adagaledhu anna....not one soul except one brother....

Evarini money adagaledhu....i know this would come out like this.....its okay.....

I did not ask for money.......i am not making them feel guilty.....its okay...as i am used to it.....bro......but why i mentioned it was to not give false hope....they dont need to talk to me motivate me they dont need to spend a second on me,,,which i am completely aware of.....but ....they chose to talk and offered help,...and i am just saying it takes a min to say ....anything,..

Naku evaru em icche pani ledhu anna no one owes me anything......fact and i know it...,but if u call me and say bro give me so and so details i ams ending u so and so....what i expect r? I did not ask for that....u chose to...may be 8 am wrong,,,,but want to say dont guve false hope,....i dont deserver there hard working money,...,but do not give hope by saying somethung3.....adhe chepdham aji nenevadini blackmail aa....people take it 2 ways bro i am sorry if it offended u

@Kakarakaya neevo oka problems ahh bodi problemss come onn man e world lo acid attack victims, legs hands eyes and other body parts sariga leni vallu surviving and living the life that god has gifted them… neeku emaina suicidical thoughts untey think of those people .. ne laghe alochisthey e world lo only rich people and only 20% of population will stay and rest all including myself should say bye. Ala kadhu…neeku kaallu chethulu and ability to think like a normal human (not mentally challenged), you can build a happy life.. society gurinchi pakka vallu em anukuntaru ani pattinchukoku society never helps you with your issues only criticize cheyataniki ready ga untadi 

Neeku chaduvu undi and job chesavga inkem u r too blessed than most of the people in this world… money endhuku expect chesthunav man chinna poor pillalu ki or poor old people ki money donate chesina oka meaning undi.. I am sure u r not poor and US lo job chesav kabatti konchem set cheskunte ne life chala baguntadi.. if u have a kid, please shower all the love and stand behind ur kid till the end.. i dont care abt ur wife, she is an adult ameh ki buddi unte kid kosam aina she will come back if not lite. Ne kid important. Enjoy ur life and ne problems asalu problems ye kadhu ekuva avesha paduku man 

• Upvote 2