The biggest scam of the decade which did not look like a scam

Telugodura456

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

But I said truth baa.. Paytm gallu calling courts as food courts is very bad just because their leader is 420 

He himself does that. Ippudu CBN ni defend cheyyataaniki, he defending courts. maa vodu maamulodu kaadhu.

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Ilanti vallani rojuki 10 madini choostha bro ee DB lo.. I know how to help these brainwashed pulkas.. I will help this guy.

nice to know. wish you best of luck.

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

But I said truth baa.. Paytm gallu calling courts as food courts is very bad just because their leader is 420 

yea kaaki gola batch. Oka logic vundadhu, oka disco vundadhu, oka narrative undadhu. "paccha media chesindhi" "paccha media chesindhi" "paccha media chesindhi" - yedhava gola.

I am ok to entertain a conspiracy kaani konchamanna substance undali kadha,

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea kaaki gola batch. Oka logic vundadhu, oka disco vundadhu, oka narrative undadhu. "paccha media chesindhi" "paccha media chesindhi" "paccha media chesindhi" - yedhava gola.

I am ok to entertain a conspiracy kaani konchamanna substance undali kadha,

Substance yendi nuvu ye living example of what pacha media did to telugu states.. introspection ane concept okat untadi ani kuda teliyakunda brainwash chesi padesaru..

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdapparao said:

Substance yendi nuvu ye living example of what pacha media did to telugu states.. introspection ane concept okat untadi ani kuda teliyakunda brainwash chesi padesaru..

Ante jagan gadu pathivratha, every night after 12 virgin avtadu, mottham mistakes court dhe. Anthegara Paytm?

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ledhu , punjabi and haryani farmers   have been selling rice to govt mandis from last 40 years.  

It's their way of life  , if they are forced to sell in open market like ap/tg they will not get 50% rate . 

Sudden ga change antey farming community lo kastam

Nizamgaane kastam bro. Afghan nundi India ki via Pakistani Punjabi ... into Indian states of Haryana/Punjab..

Motham almost half of North India has succumbed to Opium addiction. See the movie Udta Punjab.

Farmers do not have much work... as its easy to grow Basmati/Wheat in surplus water states like Punjab/Haryana.

Every family has farm lands...with huge incomes and no work.. Opium addiction...at its peaks.

Nizamgaane kastam farmers ki aa income leekapoothe.

3 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Nizamgaane kastam bro. Afghan nundi India ki via Pakistani Punjabi ... into Indian states of Haryana/Punjab..

Motham almost half of North India has succumbed to Opium addiction. See the movie Udta Punjab.

Farmers do not have much work... as its easy to grow Basmati/Wheat in surplus water states like Punjab/Haryana.

Every family has farm lands...with huge incomes and no work.. Opium addiction...at its peaks.

Nizamgaane kastam farmers ki aa income leekapoothe.

that opium thing is a stupid propoganda of rSS types against sikhs. dont beleive it. No farmer has huge incomes and no work (apart from relativelty few). The fact you think is mass spread shows you need to stop feeding on rss and those peopel propoganda.

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Brama 

And unlike me almost everything you say is brama. Nellore wants to be with chennai, it wants to be union territory, decentralized development - all delusional.