need serious career advice

infoo

hi. Currently working in sap but I am looking for a serious career change. wife recently got job after on bench for couple of months due to visa issues ,,so I thought this might be the right time to explore new things . what do you guys suggest ? I want to learn java and try my luck but i do not want to pake my experience and try for companies that test my coding skills  data struc algos and hire me ,,, do any one have suggestions for me ,

1. how to prep the resume?

2. resources to learn a program language and

3. apply for jobs

tia 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/ lo first Python nerchuko. 

Python is a good first programming language to learn. 

Then can learn Java in the future if you need to. 

Resume prep kosam there are resources online, some websites prepare resume for you for a fee. If you need free resources, your local library would provide them. Reach out to them first. 

Jobs applying emundi vayya same old search on indeed, ziprecruiter, simplyhired etc. Stay away from WITCH companies and desi vendors. All the best

baa i have been learning python for 2 yrs and i am intermediate at it. Now I want to choose between java or c++. which one would you suggest vaa for good future prospects?

4 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

baa i have been learning python for 2 yrs and i am intermediate at it. Now I want to choose between java or c++. which one would you suggest vaa for good future prospects?

Java is more widely used baa, no doubt about it. It's growth would be more rapid and nenu cheppakkarle how Java is the backbone of Android

C++ is a steady choice, there are some companies that only use C++ esp since it's more lower level language compared to Java but then it's a smaller subset compared to Java definitely. 

Happy ga Java nerchuko bro

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, infoo said:

hi. Currently working in sap but I am looking for a serious career change. wife recently got job after on bench for couple of months due to visa issues ,,so I thought this might be the right time to explore new things . what do you guys suggest ? I want to learn java and try my luck but i do not want to pake my experience and try for companies that test my coding skills  data struc algos and hire me ,,, do any one have suggestions for me ,

3. apply for jobs

tia 

Sap to java na…asal aa thought ela vachindi ..programming background unda already..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, infoo said:

3. apply for jobs

tia 

age entha ?