need serious career advice

infoo

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

start with udemy A to Z ML ... read on AWS and Azure ML . you will get some direction bro

Thank you! As of now I just started with the course from Applied AI in india. Looks interesting. But, very new to all these yet. Are you already working on these technologies?

1 minute ago, bankris said:

Thank you! As of now I just started with the course from Applied AI in india. Looks interesting. But, very new to all these yet. Are you already working on these technologies?

good course only..do it end to end..but remember its too different from real industry experience

11 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

chinapudu school lo class la kondar oka type untar..etla ante vadu atu topper kadu..itu last bench bewarse kadu..kani topper gani kante ekuuva saduvudu teachers tho ekkuva interactive..ekkuva addamaina doubts adugudu epudu edo aagamaagam aitar exams apudu..last ki marks suste ado avg e vastay….but future lo edoti sesi manchi job padtar..nuv aa type e ani na feeling 

lol that describes me

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, infoo said:

hi. Currently working in sap but I am looking for a serious career change. wife recently got job after on bench for couple of months due to visa issues ,,so I thought this might be the right time to explore new things . what do you guys suggest ? I want to learn java and try my luck but i do not want to pake my experience and try for companies that test my coding skills  data struc algos and hire me ,,, do any one have suggestions for me ,

1. how to prep the resume?

2. resources to learn a program language and

3. apply for jobs

tia 

Ltt