Missing TRUMP thatha

DesiPokiri

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

What i dont believe. Biden is not handling covid well too. Biden govt killed many people in afghan and became resposible for killing aspirations of entire afghanians. 

There is no single war during trump times. Jai trump thata goat.

there's no single war aa? lol.

military's own record says Trump killed more civilians in the overseas engagements in one term, than what Obama did in 2 terms.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no single war aa? lol.

military's own record says Trump killed more civilians in the overseas engagements in one term, than what Obama did in 2 terms.

show me the proof. the same sentence that there is no single war in trump's time was said in congress discussions as well couple of weeks and democrats agreed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

show me the proof. the same sentence that there is no single war in trump's time was said in congress discussions as well couple of weeks and republicans agreed.

Trump didn't start any war. So didn't Obama. The war was started by Bush jr.

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/files/cow/imce/papers/2020/Rising Civilian Death Toll in Afghanistan_Costs of War_Dec 7 2020.pdf

Trump relaxed rules of engagement, and gave free hand to the military that increased civilian casualties by over 300% since 2017.

43 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

He is an entertainer, be it good or bad.

ee sleepy joe gadu American president la ledu, pakistan president laga weak ga kanipustundhu in his talks and policies 

entertainment cheyadaniki POtus kavala ? they have to do their job

em weak policies oo jara cheppu nayana vintam.. Is it the build back better infra?

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

mottukunni mottukuni saccha kadara mee M mokhal manda...DT ni gelipinchandi ani...

le le le le le ani annaru. now face it until 2024

em face cheyali ? desis em suffering 

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

show me the proof. the same sentence that there is no single war in trump's time was said in congress discussions as well couple of weeks and democrats agreed.

he didnt end wars too. 

15 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

No i like trump thata, he gave wholesome entertainment. even the capitol attacks is the biggest drama with peak emotions that i have ever seen. I love him.

Sleepy joe is waste who created a terrorized nation within a year. musali waste gadu

u must be a troll..:giggle:   no point in serious discussion 

47 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

He is an entertainer, be it good or bad.

ee sleepy joe gadu American president la ledu, pakistan president laga weak ga kanipustundhu in his talks and policies 

Yes vaa. asalu news undatledu ee madhya... 

Just now, siru said:

he didnt end wars too. 

Biden actually fcuking pulled out the troops, which Trump could've easily done if he actually put his money where his mouth is.

Trump is all big talk and no action. that is, apart from the action that his handlers do - like cutting taxes, and make racist policies. lol.

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

atta soosta undu.. turkollu will invade this country also one day

how? talibans tho meeting pettindi trump admin ee ga.  They wanted out by april and had no plan how they do it. Biden did it and he is weak now? He has the balls to do it and bloodshed is going to happen no matter whn they pull out. Other presidents didn’t want to face it. Biden has the guts to do

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Biden actually fcuking pulled out the troops, which Trump could've easily done if he actually put his money where his mouth is.

Trump is all big talk and no action. that is, apart from the action that his handlers do - like cutting taxes, and make racist policies. lol.

yaa he had no plans on covid vaccine distribution too. Biden's team had to start from scratch.

Just now, siru said:

how? talibans tho meeting pettindi trump admin ee ga.  They wanted out by april and had no plan how they do it. Biden did it and he is weak now? He has the balls to do it and bloodshed is going to happen no matter whn they pull out. Other presidents didn’t want to face it. Biden has the guts to do

14 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

What i dont believe. Biden is not handling covid well too. Biden govt killed many people in afghan and became resposible for killing aspirations of entire afghanians. 

There is no single war during trump times. Jai trump thata goat.

bokkem kadu.. trump started and finished 90% of the exit plan from afghanistan.. biden gadi daridram entate the final part was executed after he took over and now the republicans are blaming him for the whole failure as expected