Concern about blood draw at Quest

m0nster

It may sounds like Silly but can't stop thinking since 4 days. Lat week blood test echa at Quest but for some reason I don't see nurse opening a new needle in front of me. I don't even what happened in that minute but new needle open cheyatem ithae I don't see. is this someting i should worried about? usual ga manam chustama if they are using new needle or not ani? is it their responsiblity to show us the new needle opening? 

1 minute ago, m0nster said:

It may sounds like Silly but can't stop thinking since 4 days. Lat week blood test echa at Quest but for some reason I don't see nurse opening a new needle in front of me. I don't even what happened in that minute but new needle open cheyatem ithae I don't see. is this someting i should worried about? usual ga manam chustama if they are using new needle or not ani? is it their responsiblity to show us the new needle opening? 

HIV sure for you, go die now 

3 minutes ago, m0nster said:

nee blood teesukunaka , aaa needle ni dispose chestharu  , same with anyone .... don't think too much bro 

8 minutes ago, sri_india said:

nee blood teesukunaka , aaa needle ni dispose chestharu  , same with anyone .... don't think too much bro 

ok, thanks bro. Adhe anukuntunna but it keeps disturbing my mind. 

4 minutes ago, Paamu said:

I think nuvvu velle lope anni ready cheskoni untaru to save some time anthe.

this is the usual case....flu shots appudu kuda same...nurse already ready chesukoni pettukuntaru.

same with your case, nuvvu room ki vellelopu they keep things ready in a tray including printing out your name and sticking it to the sample bottle etc....dont worry and dont think too much

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Picha lite bro ame lopala cover tesesidhi. Ikada alantivi undav. Nedhi poganley they will dispose.

30 minutes ago, no01 said:

this is the usual case....flu shots appudu kuda same...nurse already ready chesukoni pettukuntaru.

same with your case, nuvvu room ki vellelopu they keep things ready in a tray including printing out your name and sticking it to the sample bottle etc....dont worry and dont think too much

Thanks bro

3 hours ago, m0nster said:

nothing to worry... mari antha doubt ga unte call your PCP and tell them. 

• Confused 1

Bro open gofundme before you die… pedda samasye vachindi 

• Sad 1

Don’t worry, they will make everything ready even before you enter the room….quest is trustable