Urgent immigration question

MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao

11 hours ago, Shameless said:

nenu IT lo nenu, so anthaga naku thelavadhu bhayya...nenu manufacturing lo unannu...okasari production was stopped due to mismatch of parts and were waiting on the actual parts from supplier and the parts would receive in 3 days...naku endhuko doubt occhi current parts dimensions ni CAD lo compare chesthe, same parts ani thelindhi...ventane fixed the problem and resumed production...aa issue catch cheyyakunte 3 days loss of production ayyedhi maku...%$#$

spent a solid 2 days trouble shooting a users software crashes could not figure it out for the life of me. Logs just show the software closing no crash report nothing but user would complain the software just goes away and it's slowing them down. I get fed up and just posted up to watch the user from a distance for the day. They were clicking the exit button....

• Haha 1

Just now, kathilantikurradu said:

You can get on arrival visa with Indian passport. You can come back by GC EAD

Are you sure ? Everyone saying not possible 

18 hours ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

Can we travel to Mexico 🇲🇽 and come back with GS EAD and AP combo? No stamping on H1 Favor Help GIF

U can also use automatic revalidation

48 minutes ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

Are you sure ? Everyone saying not possible 

you are correct marutirao...mexico doesnt provide visa on arrival. you have to get visiting visa and on top of that since covid they started doing a FMM document which is a medical form that you fill out and get approval prior to going to mexico.

mexico visa ki in person velli submit cheyali, unless you are not close to a big city - the work around is to get a canada visit visa (10 yrs usually) if time is not a constraint and you can do postal route. mexico and most of central america/caribbean accepts any visa from us/canada 

29 minutes ago, BrotherBairagi said:

you are correct marutirao...mexico doesnt provide visa on arrival. you have to get visiting visa and on top of that since covid they started doing a FMM document which is a medical form that you fill out and get approval prior to going to mexico.

mexico visa ki in person velli submit cheyali, unless you are not close to a big city - the work around is to get a canada visit visa (10 yrs usually) if time is not a constraint and you can do postal route. mexico and most of central america/caribbean accepts any visa from us/canada 

Y Canada visa ba ? Just curious 

1 hour ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

Y Canada visa ba ? Just curious 

easy to apply, dont have to go in person, usually get it for 10 years...you can use that visa to travel to mexico, jamaica, honduras lanti countries if you plan on taking a cruise etc. 

59 minutes ago, BrotherBairagi said:

easy to apply, dont have to go in person, usually get it for 10 years...you can use that visa to travel to mexico, jamaica, honduras lanti countries if you plan on taking a cruise etc. 

I have Canada Visa ba, are you sure ?

50 minutes ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

I have Canada Visa ba, are you sure ?

if you have canada visa you can use that to go to mexico..check mexico immigration website

If you are a citizen in the Schengen Area, UK, USA, Canada or Japan or if you have a permanent residence permit or a valid visa for any of those countries, you DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA to visit Mexico under the following conditions:

• The purpose of your visit is tourism, studies or business.
  • The duration of your stay does not exceed 180 days.
  • You will not receive any remuneration at all from Mexico.

go to this link...

Visas to Mexico (sre.gob.mx)

however you still need FMM...

4 hours ago, kichikamukavu said:

U can also use automatic revalidation

4 hours ago, BrotherBairagi said:

Ltt

4 hours ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

While entering to US ba? 

yes . if you want to come on h1 with out stamping you can use it . or u can also use u r AP . 

getting mexico visa is so easy . u can also get on arrival visa . 

3 minutes ago, kichikamukavu said:

yes . if you want to come on h1 with out stamping you can use it . or u can also use u r AP . 

getting mexico visa is so easy . u can also get on arrival visa . 

We can not get on arrival ba if you e don’t have US visa stamped 

21 hours ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

We can not get on arrival ba if you e don’t have US visa stamped 

i am not sure details . i went to mexico via land( texas boarder )  twice . one time  i did not have visa stamp and i paid 30$ for on arrival visa .