Biggest Scam in Worlds History

kdapparao

3 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

That statement I agree with but I also completely support brahmaravathi rich gulla pulkas getting ravaged. they are getting what they deserve .. in fact, i think they deserve more suffering

one very specific subsection of pulkas ni ante anthala ginjukuntunnav, nuvvu kuda rich gulla pulka na enti?

laugh-smile.gif

4 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

one very specific subsection of pulkas ni ante anthala ginjukuntunnav, nuvvu kuda rich gulla pulka na enti?

laugh-smile.gif

Stop your plucking kristianity gospels Jaffa payTM dumbduck 😀

BoseDK Thuglaq scamster CM valla AP state motham suffering

7 minutes ago, jathin said:

lol noru tirakka tape recorder lo petti db antha vayistunnav ga ee statements..

chudu abbai nuvvu jaggad and batch ni enthaina tittuko, @aathcare.. all i want to see is rich gulla pulkas who f**ed up fertile amravathi farm lands suffering to the max

44 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

That statement I agree with but I also completely support brahmaravathi rich gulla pulkas getting ravaged. they are getting what they deserve .. in fact, i think they deserve more suffering

35 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

lol noru tirakka tape recorder lo petti db antha vayistunnav ga ee statements..

chudu abbai nuvvu jaggad and batch ni enthaina tittuko, @aathcare.. all i want to see is rich gulla pulkas who f**ed up fertile amravathi farm lands suffering to the max

• Pulka tammulu mee tappu kadu meeru ala braiwash cheyabaddaru that Chandaludu is a visionary and Bramaravathi is a reality ani.. but sorry facts are other wise all Chandal did was Realestate dhandha with the help of his pacha media.. IT had an organic growth in Hyderabad with or with out Chadaludu it would be same all chadaludu did was bought lands in cyberbad using his binamis and sold them at high rates that money helped pacha party survive 10’years out of power.. he planned same with Bramaravathi and people found out about it and gave him 23 seats..

the main reason for TG AP seperation id Chandaludi greed for money.. this is a fact he is not a visionary and I an sorry for telling you facts.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kdapparao said:

50000 acres land 50cr rs target per acre.. pacha cartels Bramaravathi is the biggest scam in know worlds history..

modus of operandi: 1)pacha cartel and binamis bought lands at cheap rates from Framers before announcing capital in region

2) govt declare capital

3) real eastate agents binamis make deals with govt

4) boundaries are drawn in the favour of pacha cartel binami lands

5) pacha party promise singapore japan london newyork kazakastham in mixi 

6) NRI pulkas get excited invest a lot of money pacha cartel males tonne of money

nuv inka unnava.. pacha cartel vallu lorry tho gudhesi untaru anukunna 🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

ficha lite le vaa.. real farmers got money and are happy which is what matters in the end.. as you mentioned, the only ones protesting are rich gulla batch. their time and energy only bokka. pulkas tappinchi rest of the world @aathcare

did you give land?

18 minutes ago, james_pond said:

nuv inka unnava.. pacha cartel vallu lorry tho gudhesi untaru anukunna 🤣

Vallu guddite atma ni vastha.. vachi mari naa pulka sodharalu ki sahayaam chesth bro

Amaravati ki foundation padinde oka scam tho…

Telangana la MLC ni konadaniki try chesthe Dora urkichi urkichi tannindu…ae dikku leka papam Amaravati Real Estate Private limited company pettandi vachindi Babu gariki…

Puttuka ae oka scam…iga world class capital ayinatte..! 

3 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Telangana la MLC ni konadaniki try chesthe Dora urkichi urkichi tannindu…ae dikku leka papam Amaravati Real Estate Private limited company pettandi vachindi Babu gariki…

democratic cmpulsion bro..wt are you talking...

9 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I don't necessarily feel it's a bad step ,dora did a big favor to AP by sending away the govt here. A small planned capital city is also fine like naya raipur

But the problem is with the unrealistic, extravagant plans with zero feedback from all stakeholders of the state. The only way a megacity would proceed as per sendrals plans is on the corpse of the rest of the state 

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't necessarily feel it's a bad step ,dora did a big favor to AP by sending away the govt here. A small planned capital city is also fine like naya raipur

But the problem is with the unrealistic, extravagant plans with zero feedback from all stakeholders of the state. The only way a megacity would proceed as per sendrals plans is on the corpse of the rest of the state 

Pulkas are known for their real estate thirst.

Hyd was common capital for 10 years, which would have been good to create something like naya raipur or gandhinagar and frankly speaking, Amaravati is not a bad plan. Hyd nundi administration chesthu, phase wise AP lo set up chesukuni vunte immediate infra shortage vundedi kadu and all those grand plans tho pani vundedi kadu.

Even today, a 10-year plan minus PPT's and ekuva kuda kadu, investing 2k-3k per year for the next 10 years might make Amaravati self-sustainable at least with state government spending activity.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Pulkas are known for their real estate thirst.

Hyd was common capital for 10 years, which would have been good to create something like naya raipur or gandhinagar and frankly speaking, Amaravati is not a bad plan. Hyd nundi administration chesthu, phase wise AP lo set up chesukuni vunte immediate infra shortage vundedi kadu and all those grand plans tho pani vundedi kadu.

Even today, a 10-year plan minus PPT's and ekuva kuda kadu, investing 2k-3k per year for the next 10 years might make Amaravati self-sustainable at least with state government spending activity.

I don't agree with admin from Hyderabad because thousands of AP state employees are spending their salaries inside Telangana . 

There should have been complete decoupling of Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't agree with admin from Hyderabad because thousands of AP state employees are spending their salaries inside Telangana . 

There should have been complete decoupling of Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh.

Even after moving to Amaravati, they spent good amount of money in TG. They have been here for quite some time and expecting them to move and not to spend a penny in TG will not happen overnight. Family ties, kids' education, commercial interests etc. you know not so easy for them to move 100%. Would have been better if given some time slowly phase wise rather than an instant decision to shift.