I dont like Hyd biryani

Telugodura456

I am not saying it is not tasty but i never feel good after eating it. It burns my stomach and i can taste the MSG and food coloring. Maybe i am sensitive i dont know. I faar perfer mutton rice with normal masala.

Anyone like me ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not saying it is not tasty but i never feel good after eating it. It burns my stomach and i can taste the MSG and food coloring. Maybe i am sensitive i dont know. I faar perfer mutton rice with normal masala.

Anyone like me ?

@Sword_KanthaRao - nuvvu mana @Telugodura456 tho ilaaga thinipinchaalsindhey !

E15yd9.gif

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anyone like me ?

BRO...make a home made one without color....u will like it 

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anyone like me ?

Everybody's is palate is different bro every one has their own taste may be some masala in biryani is allergic to you

My self too I like biryani the best in some places edo nutmeg spice adi naaku padadu

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anyone like me ?

If its happening even after eating at home then go see a doctor :P

4 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

If its happening even after eating at home then go see a doctor :P

i dont think it is possible to make hyd biryani at home. You never get the same taste. So i had to buy. I am pretty sure some of the ingredients are not so good - it can be some food coloring or something.

I can easily tell there is something artificial about the taste and the chef doesnt know how to handle the artificial ingredients well.

Arey em ra vaari night time biryani threads lo discussion ne mohal manda eppudu restaruants bandh va US lo naku gippudu biryani kavali bhey

pfdb-brahmi.gif

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i dont think it is possible to make hyd biryani at home. You never get the same taste. So i had to buy. I am pretty sure some of the ingredients are not so good - it can be some food coloring or something.

I can easily tell there is something artificial about the taste and the chef doesnt know how to handle the artificial ingredients well.

I can feel you, It used to happen me with some orange color biriyani and red color chicken , blotted and bad smell burps. Never had issues with traditional non colored biriyani (Try small restaurant not the fancy chain types ) 

• Upvote 1