This is making me cry, Jai Amaravathi

Pulkapresident

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

what a lier

endhuku man ilanti lies spread chestaru

london pichodu bathroom lo nuchi rule chestunad

pk sena office ekkada vundi

7000 crores tho edho konni temporary budiings and few km roads . Everything is clearly visible on google earth satellite pics 

I believe pk office is not inside amaravathi , it's in mangalagri

Just now, futureofandhra said:

case hearing ki raledhu ga

jaggad donot have money he wanted case to go on

he will blame tdp for this too

He can't move until the end of his term. TDP can go screw themselves. The agreement was not made with TDP, it was made with Andhra Pradesh state Government, yeah?

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

7000 crores tho edho konni temporary budiings and few km roads . Everything is clearly visible on google earth satellite pics 

emi ledhu annav ippudu buildings antunnav

entire admin including high court runnin from there

n u said emi ledhu

wonder why educated folks lie with hate

jwZKhG-shared.gif

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

He can't move until the end of his term. TDP can go screw themselves. The agreement was not made with TDP, it was made with Andhra Pradesh state Government, yeah?

compensation will be huge

seems like jggad  planted seed for state division

Just now, futureofandhra said:

compensation will be huge

seems like jggad  planted seed for state division

At this point, I don't blame unemployed politicians like KCR if they want to divide the state further. There is only so much individuals can do. That's voting for those in power. The onus of the rest is on judiciary. 

15 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

what a lier

endhuku man ilanti lies spread chestaru

london pichodu bathroom lo nuchi rule chestunad

pk sena office ekkada vundi

Yedo mee gola scam chesi media undi kada ani dani roju yedo ghanakaryam chesinattu chepukovadam yendo.. telugu valla karma ra babu manaki ee pacha cartel daridram yeppudu pothado

15 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

prove cheyi bot 

stop blue media arguments

caste capital annav ga prove it

Caste capital ani nenu yeppudu anna.. pacha cartel scam anna… did I ever take cast

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Naamindhi govt of ap ni. Dhanni nadipedhi jaffa teddy.

Namminchindi kuda Govt of AP ae.....namminchindi the then CM of AP CBN.

all these agreements were finalized when CBN was the CM.

Jagan honored these agreements.

26 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

It's not about Constitution, it's about contractual agreements made by the Government to individuals. How can they go back on legal clauses? Why do we have courts if not?

What are the legal clauses? what agreements are not being honored to ?

5 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

What are the legal clauses? what agreements are not being honored to ?

They are paying the farmers now, I am not denying it. I am only saying that whoever is in power may invest more or less than what TDP did, that's a decision the people in power will make. I am saying they can't legally move the capital to Vizag, or everybody and their grandma will sue the Government. 

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

They are paying the farmers now, I am not denying it. I am only saying that whoever is in power may invest more or less than what TDP did, that's a decision the people in power will make. I am saying they can't legally move the capital to Vizag, or everybody and their grandma will sue the Government. 

Let me put it this way. 

What are the legal clauses ? What are the agreements ? What agreements are not being followed ? What agreements are not adhered to ? What were the promises made ? Why weren’t those promises not put into agreement clauses ? 

1 minute ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Let me put it this way. 

What are the legal clauses ? What are the agreements ? What agreements are not being followed ? What agreements are not adhered to ? What were the promises made ? Why weren’t those promises not put into agreement clauses ? 

The agreement was to pay them until development is made in their land and they will get 25 cents of developed land for each acre. So, the Government is paying them their monthly payments. I am not denying it. How much a Government invests in Amaravathi depends on who is in power. All I am saying is, the state Government can't move the capital city legally. Only way is if they have the support of the Parliament, which I doubt they have. I am not saying Jagan anna is not honoring agreements now, I am saying that if he moves the capital to Vizag, everybody and their grandma will sue his Government, yeah? 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

The agreement was to pay them until development is made in their land and they will get 25 cents of developed land for each acre. So, the Government is paying them their monthly payments. I am not denying it. How much a Government invests in Amaravathi depends on who is in power. All I am saying is, the state Government can't move the capital city legally. Only way is if they have the support of the Parliament, which I doubt they have. I am not saying Jagan anna is not honoring agreements now, I am saying that if he moves the capital to Vizag, everybody and their grandma will sue his Government, yeah? 

Who is moving the capital ?