This is making me cry, Jai Amaravathi

Pulkapresident

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

in what world u seen multiple capitals to state lol

please continue with this wording more 

only ycp failure can help tdp 

tdp is in coma 

The winter capital of Uttarakhand is Dehradun, the largest city of the state, which is a rail head. Gairsain, a town in Chamoli district is the summer capital of Uttarakhand. The High Court of the state is located in Nainital.

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

ilanti goose bumps songs piccha lite..mast unnai...just during some mandu sitting or manchi oopu songs ki these help..

gaa vandemataram srinivas lantollu sing these kind of revolutionary songs...

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

The winter capital of Uttarakhand is Dehradun, the largest city of the state, which is a rail head. Gairsain, a town in Chamoli district is the summer capital of Uttarakhand. The High Court of the state is located in Nainital.

they did for administration 

ikkada jaggad chesindhi summer winter capital kadhu

moreover capital can only be one at any time

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

do not say anything to him personl mn

worst part is he knows what it is n yet he is saying

nellore will join seema appudu telustadhi

Nellore join gaadidhi guddu. Avemi ayyevi kaavu. Nothing personal it is logical. He wants state to be divided in to pieces (note the word pieces) for money and development - how can he keep a family then ? they should also break in to pieces for their share of money/dump this guy and run away.

20 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

YOu follow uttarakhand and uttar pradesh and bihar. aath care here.

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Treat othee regions as second class , abuse them if asked for equal rights. 

My telugu pride is Overflowing sir 

No one treated other regions as second class. You will rot with your caste hatred. Langas had hyd so delhi took interest - no one even looks at your face.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

adhe adheeee...Ala ne anukunta kusundham manam....

yendhi kusinedhi. You care about elections - i care about right and wrong. Power lekapothe nee life ki value ye ledhu.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yendhi kusinedhi. You care about elections - i care about right and wrong. Power lekapothe nee life ki value ye ledhu.

Right and wrong aaa. Ippudu TDPeee right and Dharmam. Others adharmamaaa lol. Kanivvandiii inkaaa

Right and wrong aaa. Ippudu TDPeee right and Dharmam. Others adharmamaaa lol. Kanivvandiii inkaaa

Not TDP per se. its about amaravati and farmers.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not TDP per se. its about amaravati and farmers.

Yeah I feel sorry for them but it doesn’t mean they are entitled for anything. Governments back off on decisions is very normal anywhere in the world 

Yeah I feel sorry for them but it doesn’t mean they are entitled for anything. Governments back off on decisions is very normal anywhere in the world 

you feel sorry for them but you also feeel ok because govts back off. Nice games man. Moral leni valla alochanlanulu ilane untai.

you feel sorry for them but you also feeel ok because govts back off. Nice games man. Moral leni valla alochanlanulu ilane untai.

Yeah sometimes feeling sorry is best we can do. Politics are beyond emotions.

Just now, veerigadu said:

Yeah sometimes sorry is best we can do. Politics are beyond emotions.

you dont feel sorry or anything. atleast play it straight. own your meanness against farmers. 

you dont feel sorry or anything. atleast play it straight. own your meanness against farmers. 

Not all farmers. I’m mean against amaravathi farmers who are disappointed that their real estate deal didn’t go through