Calling shameless

Pulkapresident

18 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

@Shameless how are you celebrating today?

We celebrated on sunday bhayya...not possible today coz I am out of state and also other family members busy...Sunday all day we celebrated with nice food and drinks with banthi poolu decorations...but wife took my kid with her sister's kids to our town office as our town residents are celebrating it in a large quantity...%$#$

May be an image of 1 person, standing and footwear 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

We celebrated on sunday bhayya...not possible today coz I am out of state and also other family members busy...Sunday all day we celebrated with nice food and drinks with banthi poolu decorations...but wife took my kid with her sister's kids to our town office as our town residents are celebrating it in a large quantity...%$#$

Musaloda ekada sachav endhulo? 

16 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I am looking for indo-latino intercultural images bro, me intlo chanipoyina valla photos kuda pettava or only your wife's side? 

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am looking for indo-latino intercultural images bro, me intlo chanipoyina valla photos kuda pettava or only your wife's side? 

maa intlo vaalla pics em pettaledhu bro,,,never tried...good option though...will try next year...actual ga maa intlo ne chesam ee sunday and my wife's and other family members' chanipoina valla pics pettaru...

51 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Shamless kids anukunta 

aa event ki wife and kid vellaru but they are not in this pic...my kid wanted candies so wife took him...:giggle: