Muslims in Andhra

Pulkapresident

2 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Telangana la Muslims entha Baaga urdu matladutaru ante chusthe muchatestadi…

Andhra la vunna Muslims ki asalu urdu vastada ani Na doubt.

Asalu raadu, I guarantee. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No urdu uses arabic script so people get confused. but they are different.

Urdu ante Pakistan lo matlade basha kada? How is that related to Muslim culture then?

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Haha Hyderabad lo Urdu speaking vallu Telugu full comedy ga matladataru. But apparently it's offensive to make fun of their Telugu. 

offensive endhuku bhayya...bongulodhi kavalane nerchukoru...maa area lo 50% muslims and the rest are christians and hindus...most hindus and christians can communicate very good in hindi/urdu with muslims but the muslims cant even speak a line straight in telugu...sFun_duh2

• Upvote 1

Many Andhra /tamil nadu muslims speak urdu at home but  they also speak telugu outside . 

Poor muslims speak telugu only unless they attend madrassas  especially in rural areas 

It depends on their financial status / location I guess 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Urdu ante Pakistan lo matlade basha kada? How is that related to Muslim culture then?

Pakistan adopted urdu as official language just like india did with hindi. But most pakistanis mother tongue is punjabi/sindhi/balochi/pushtun. They adopted urdu because they see it as language of islam just like rss forces hindi as some hindu identity (ridiculous).

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

that's true pakistanis use urdu and it is also mixed with hindi and its pure...okkosari naku vaallavi konni words ardham kavu (chala pure urdu words)...naa barber's family is from pakistan, and their urdu is mixed with punjabi...%$#$

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

offensive endhuku bhayya...bongulodhi kavalane nerchukoru...maa area lo 50% muslims and the rest are christians and hindus...most hindus and christians can communicate very good in hindi/urdu with muslims but the muslims cant even speak a line straight in telugu...sFun_duh2

Its nothing to do with muslims bro. They speak local languages well in andhra/bengal/tamil nadu. it is india which forces urdu on them. Hindi is basically urdu with some replacement vocabulary here and there.

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Urdu is Mughal Heritage anuko , basically the language of muslims in sub continent . 

Even majority pakistanis can't speak urdu well . they speak mostly punjabi , sindhi , pastho , etc which is their native language

Just now, Shameless said:

I understand their reluctance in learning Telugu. US lo vachaka, my very first roommate was north indian. Vallaki koncham chinna chupu, Hindi lo matladakapothe. After seeing a few people like that, I understand why they look down on South Indians. In fact, I make it a point to not speak in Hindi even if I can. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its nothing to do with muslims bro. They speak local languages well in andhra/bengal/tamil nadu. it is india which forces urdu on them. Hindi is basically urdu with some replacement vocabulary here and there.

I mean I am talking about most hyderabadi muslims...I see a lot of differences between hyderabadi muslims and muslims from other parts of the state...%$#$

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Urdu is Mughal Heritage anuko , basically the language of muslims in sub continent . 

Even majority pakistanis can't speak urdu well . they speak mostly punjabi , sindhi , pastho , etc which is their native language

So, Urdu came from Mughal rulers aa? Did they rule in Pakistan too? How is Urdu related to Muslim culture bro? 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Many Andhra /tamil nadu muslims speak urdu at home but  they also speak telugu outside . 

Poor muslims speak telugu only unless they attend madrassas  especially in rural areas 

It depends on their financial status / location I guess 

+1 adhi kaka % of muslims in andhra is just 5%, whereas in telangana it’s 17%. Rayalaseema districts + Guntur + Nellore etc thappa andhra lo migilina places lo chala thakkuva. Inka vallu telugollatho kalisipodam thappa em untadhi. ? 

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

+1 adhi kaka % of muslims in andhra is just 5%, whereas in telangana it’s 17%. Rayalaseema districts + Guntur + Nellore etc thappa andhra lo migilina places lo chala thakkuva. Inka vallu telugollatho kalisipodam thappa em untadhi. ? 

Kurnool has 17% Muslims. Kadapa and Anantapur have around 30% and 25% Muslims respectively.