Muslims in Andhra

Pulkapresident

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I understand their reluctance in learning Telugu. US lo vachaka, my very first roommate was north indian. Vallaki koncham chinna chupu, Hindi lo matladakapothe. After seeing a few people like that, I understand why they look down on South Indians. In fact, I make it a point to not speak in Hindi even if I can. 

yeah so true bro...mana telugu vallu koncham easy going with northies...naku thelisina oka tamil pilla chicago downtown lo 4 northies tho untadhi...she is so adamant that even though she knows hindi she won't speak with them, and instead she will communicate in english and says them to learn tamil...:giggle:...inka room lo high volume tho tamil movies choosthadhi anta...but natho occhi rani telugu lo chat chesthadhi...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Urdu ante Pakistan lo matlade basha kada? How is that related to Muslim culture then?

Urdu India lo puttindhi … manam vade chala padhalu Urdu ki related.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Kurnool has 17% Muslims. Kadapa and Anantapur have around 30% and 25% Muslims respectively. 

Andhuke rayalaseema districts annanu … akkada thappa ekkada untaru … godzillas lo assal muslims ekkado urikoka illu unte ekkuva 

Just now, Shameless said:

yeah so true bro...mana telugu vallu koncham easy going with northies...naku thelisina oka tamil pilla chicago downtown lo 4 northies tho untadhi...she is so adamant that even though she knows hindi she won't speak with them, and instead she will communicate in english and says them to learn tamil...:giggle:...inka room lo high volume tho tamil movies choosthadhi anta...but natho occhi rani telugu lo chat chesthadhi...

I like her attitude bro, e north indian folks ki artham kadu. Ayina vallaki vache English kuda antanta matram ee, anduke eee tokkalo village Hindi lo matladi manage chestaru 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Urdu India lo puttindhi … manam vade chala padhalu Urdu ki related.

Wikipedia says Delhi lo puttindani, Mari me Telangana lo enduku matladutunnaru? 

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

So, Urdu came from Mughal rulers aa? Did they rule in Pakistan too? How is Urdu related to Muslim culture bro? 

urdu was reactionary rebellion language of muslim bureacracy against persian rulers. Later muslim rulers adopted it.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

urdu was reactionary rebellion language of muslim bureacracy against persian rulers. Later muslim rulers adopted it.

It looks like Urdu is a much newer language in comparison to Telugu. No wonder. 

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

That is right approach. Why speak in hindi - they will treat you like a madrasi. If you speak in good english they also respect it.

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Wikipedia says Delhi lo puttindani, Mari me Telangana lo enduku matladutunnaru? 

Brahmanandam Bhibatsam GIF - Brahmanandam Bhibatsam GIFs maa KCR valla foreforeforeforefather and owaisi vaalla foreforeforefather evaro Delhi lo urdu ni copy kotti hyderabad ki theccharannamaata...

18 minutes ago, Shameless said:

antha pure urdu ante only old generation vallu maathrame matladutharu bro...ippati generation antha waste gallu...vaallaki valle edho dubai sheikh laki puttinattu feeling icchukuntu valla style hyderanad lo copy kodatharu...Yento Endo Emo GIF - Yento Endo Emo Gifs GIFs

Anthaledu…There is still a major percentage of population in and around Hyderabad who speak fluent Urdu. Look at their Jamaat’s, kids attend Jamaat after they attend regular schools. Most of them still read Quran in Urdu.

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Yes. Hindi is even newer and reactionary to urdu - this time by hindu bureacracy under brits.

Just now, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Anthaledu…There is still a major percentage of population in and around Hyderabad who speak fluent Urdu. Look at their Jamaat’s, kids attend Jamaat after they attend regular schools. Most of them still read Quran in Urdu.

Quran arabic ra arey.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

that is true bro...looks like edho dialect theesinattunnaru arabic nundi...