Muslims in Andhra

Pulkapresident

16 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Elli paduko…

manollu sadivi quran is in Urdu ra Rey…arabbi Antha scene ledu ke mana batch…

By the way, Aap chutiya ho ?

amazon prime video mirzapur GIF

moosko ra howle. Koran is always studied in arabic.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

My handwriting was good bro, anduke naku ekku marks ochevi, even though nenu Thu Thu Thu mei mei mei batch. 

anduku kaadu dude. u are smart. let's agree to that first and I used write in 3 diff styles based on language depends on left/right tends and english in original cursive. But, at the end of the day, it all depends on how better u make a person get ur idea; and I sucked at that.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

moosko ra howle. Koran is always studied in arabic.

True bro. maa frnd kooda cheppavaadu it's written in arabbi ani. So, vaalla dad adi correct ga ardham cheskovadaaniki vaadiki arabic kooda nerpinchaaru since he was a kid.

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I doubt any Muslims in Andhra can read Urdu, anta cinema ledu. 

Ade kada chepindi…most Andhra Muslims May be reading in Urdu if not all..Kurnool and Anantapur vallu bagane saduvutar Urdu…mostly the coastal belt people are not exposed to outside world and even if they did, are hesitant to learn..anthe..!

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is a push but it wont last. Even in kerala there is arabic script.

Andhra lo Muslims ki Hindi ee radu. In fact I have seen more Muslim pathullu who teach Telugu, than Muslim panthullu who teach Hindi. Most Hindu panthullu in AP are from North India. Hindi ee ranappudu Urdu ante no chance. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kfrockz said:

True bro. maa frnd kooda cheppavaadu it's written in arabbi ani. So, vaalla dad adi correct ga ardham cheskovadaaniki vaadiki arabic kooda nerpinchaaru since he was a kid.

It is their beleif that koran must be recited in arabic. They basically mug up the words even if they dont knoe the meaning.

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Andhra lo Muslims ki Hindi ee radu. In fact I have seen more Muslim pathullu who teach Telugu, than Muslim panthullu who teach Hindi. Most Hindu panthullu in AP are from North India. Hindi ee ranappudu Urdu ante no chance. 

Actually hindi ani emi pedda langauge ledhu. its basically urdu. GoI tries to replace some arabic words with some hindu words. For example you repalce ishk with prem then urdu becomes hindi. Like mulk with kshetr.

Most north indians in their homes speak primarily urdu. Punjabis speak punjabi. some bihari speak maithili.

2 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Ade kada chepindi…most Andhra Muslims May be reading in Urdu if not all..Kurnool and Anantapur vallu bagane saduvutar Urdu…mostly the coastal belt people are not exposed to outside world and even if they did, are hesitant to learn..anthe..!

I don't think so. Urdu lo undakudadu Quran according to Islamic theology. 

According to Islamic theology, the Qurʻan is a revelation very specifically in Arabic, and so it should only be recited in Quranic Arabic. Translations into other languages are necessarily the work of humans and so, according to Muslims, no longer possess the uniquely sacred character of the Arabic original.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is their beleif that koran must be recited in arabic. They basically mug up the words even if they dont knoe the meaning.

Kind of how I can recite Vishnu and lalitha sahasra namalu in Sanskrit even though I don't know the meaning. 

7 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

According to Islamic theology, Quran should only be recited in Arabic. I don't think people read Quran in Urdu. Especially in Andhra, people don't even know Urdu. I presume, they recite it in Arabic and understand in Telugu. I don't think they can speak Urdu. 

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Actually hindi ani emi pedda langauge ledhu. its basically urdu. GoI tries to replace some arabic words with some hindu words. For example you repalce ishk with prem then urdu becomes hindi. Like mulk with kshetr.

Most north indians in their homes speak primarily urdu. Punjabis speak punjabi. some bihari speak maithili.

Possibly, this Hindi speaking batch pakka vallani chinna chupu chustaru, if they don't speak Hindi. But, they can't speak proper English despite living in America. It's hilarious, really. 

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I don't agree with that number bro...my area has 50% muslim population and hardly 3-4 can speak/write pure urdu and the rest are all bebbes...asalu entha percent muslim population can really write and read any language??

inka mana telugus lo, brahmin community vally at least pure telugu words use chestharu, so neeku akkade thelisipothundhi kadha vallu entha pure telugu words use chestharo... 

I don’t know the scale of fluent urdu.

But Telangana la chala mandiki urdu vastadi..at least read varaku aina

previous generation la hindus kuda chala mandi matladetollu, best example are my grand parents..being devout Hindus, were able to read and write urdu fluently…