Muslims in Andhra

Pulkapresident

1 minute ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I don’t know the scale of fluent urdu.

But Telangana la chala mandiki urdu vastadi..at least read varaku aina

previous generation la hindus kuda chala mandi matladetollu, best example are my grand parents..being devout Hindus, were able to read and write urdu fluently…

adhi okappudu bro...naa previous statements lo kuda adhe cheppina older generation vaallaki urdu read and write occhu but newer generation asalu emi radhu ani...maa grandpa valla muslim friends kondhariki urdu baga occhu...nenu vaallaki appudappudu urdu newspaper thecchi icche vadini...in fact maa grandpa ki kuda urdu read and write occhu..%$#$.

2 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I don’t know the scale of fluent urdu.

But Telangana la chala mandiki urdu vastadi..at least read varaku aina

previous generation la hindus kuda chala mandi matladetollu, best example are my grand parents..being devout Hindus, were able to read and write urdu fluently…

Ekkada nunchi vachindi ee language, seems like Quran is only in Arabic. Urdu lo literature deeni meeda raase varu mari? 

17 minutes ago, Shameless said:

adhi okappudu bro...naa previous statements lo kuda adhe cheppina older generation vaallaki urdu read and write occhu but newer generation asalu emi radhu ani...maa grandpa valla muslim friends kondhariki urdu baga occhu...nenu vaallaki appudappudu urdu newspaper thecchi icche vadini...in fact maa grandpa ki kuda urdu read and write occhu..%$#$.

I don't think he will answer again since he made false statements in this thread. 

24 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Ekkada nunchi vachindi ee language, seems like Quran is only in Arabic. Urdu lo literature deeni meeda raase varu mari? 

evolved frm perisian + Hindi fusion

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

No, I think Hindi came from Sanskrit and is older. Urdu came from Persian mostly much later. 

exactly. That's why we find it only in indian sub continent where hindi and persian got infusioned through muslim rule

1 minute ago, kfrockz said:

exactly. That's why we find it only in indian sub continent where hindi and persian got infusioned through muslim rule

But I don't understand how though. Urdu and Persian claim to be languages of Muslims, when in reality it's only Arabic that's the language. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

But I don't understand how though. Urdu and Persian claim to be languages of Muslims, when in reality it's only Arabic that's the language. 

Even persian was a refined Arabic. And, manaki through silk route, had a lot of trade with persians and Turks. So, Afghan tribes learnt persian this way. So, it started evolving there. Once we had Muslim introduction in the country, it evolved from persian to persian+hindi to Urdu

1 minute ago, kfrockz said:

Even persian was a refined Arabic. And, manaki through silk route, had a lot of trade with persians and Turks. So, Afghan tribes learnt persian this way. So, it started evolving there. Once we had Muslim introduction in the country, it evolved from persian to persian+hindi to Urdu

So, technically Urdu is not native to India. Kind of like English, but English came to India slightly later than Urdu. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

So, technically Urdu is not native to India. Kind of like English, but English came to India slightly later than Urdu. 

full-house-you-got-it.gif Like any other language in this world, it's an evolved  language of communication for the needs of lifestyle. Like Mexican is not completely Spanish.

8 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Anthaledu…There is still a major percentage of population in and around Hyderabad who speak fluent Urdu. Look at their Jamaat’s, kids attend Jamaat after they attend regular schools. Most of them still read Quran in Urdu.

Elli paduko…

manollu sadivi quran is in Urdu ra Rey…arabbi Antha scene ledu ke mana batch…

By the way, Aap chutiya ho ?

amazon prime video mirzapur GIF

Yeah…Bangladeshis read in Bengali…Tamilians in Tamil…Most andhras May be reading in Urdu or Telugu..

Looks fake bro, Arabic lone chadutaru anta

9 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Andhra lo muslims ki sakkaga urdu radhu … … telangana muslims Hindi, Urdu spashtamga matladtharu. Vallu intlo kuda Hindi ye matladtharu. As usual andhra vallaki Hindi radhu kabatti andhra side muslims ki kuda Hindi radhu … Telugu ekkuva vosthadhi 

Antha cinema ledhu. Urdu masthu matladatharu clear ga and intlo matladedhi kuda urdhu ne kakapothey different untadhi. Telugu lo spastam ga matladatharu tjough they struggle in school bayata vallatho matladetapudu. Basic telugu speaking tg especially hyd area and other interior kantey andhra muslims baga matladatharu. Mainly clear ga matladatharu norru tiragatam sariga palakadam ilantivi.

11 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Looks fake bro, Arabic lone chadutaru anta

Tamil vallu quran kida tamil lone. They soeak tamil except a few urdu words. Bengalis slang different untadhi bangali. Only indian bengalis can identify them. 

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Tamil vallu quran kida tamil lone. They soeak tamil except a few urdu words. Bengalis slang different untadhi bangali. Only indian bengalis can identify them. 

According to Islamic theology, Quran should only be read in Arabic, lepote it's Haram anta bro. 

7 hours ago, kfrockz said:

full-house-you-got-it.gif Like any other language in this world, it's an evolved  language of communication for the needs of lifestyle. Like Mexican is not completely Spanish.

I don't think @Sword_KanthaRao agrees. In Telangana, they used to speak Urdu before the spoke Telugu.