Muslims in Andhra

Pulkapresident

Muslims in Andhra are comparatively less religious and blended in with the majority Hindu/Christian population… they are not discriminated and seen as different from the other religions, until bjp came into power… 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Muslims in Andhra are comparatively less religious and blended in with the majority Hindu/Christian population… they are not discriminated and seen as different from the other religions, until bjp came into power… 

Even bjp power loki vachina kuda asalu vallemi ala feel avaru and evaru kuda vedu muslim ani atla chudar ap lo. Edhi epatnuncho anthey. Kakpothey vallaki bjp antey istam undadhu. Last time antha jagan ki vesaru lets see e sari emidho.

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Even bjp power loki vachina kuda asalu vallemi ala feel avaru and evaru kuda vedu muslim ani atla chudar ap lo. Edhi epatnuncho anthey. Kakpothey vallaki bjp antey istam undadhu. Last time antha jagan ki vesaru lets see e sari emidho.

I agree, I know a Muslim Telugu teacher who used to teach Telugu poems from Bhagavatham. 

• Upvote 1

Hyd was ruled by nizams and population density of Muslims in Hyderabad is high. So Telugu & Urdu mix ayyayi TG lo.

Andhra was never rules by them and population density is low too for them. So vallu sachinattu Telugu nerchukunnaru.

TG Hindus Urdu Telugu mix chesina, Andhra Muslims Telugu nerchukunna adhi mostly survival kosame

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

I agree, I know a Muslim Telugu teacher who used to teach Telugu poems from Bhagavatham. 

మా స్కూల్ తెలుగు టీచర్ పేరు నూర్జాహాన్…

అప్పట్లో “మొల్ల రామాయణం” అనే పాఠం బాగా చెప్పేది….

12 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Asalu raadu, I guarantee. 

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thats why we dont have communal riots. Once urdu or hindi comes then communal riots is just a step away.

Lol

evaru chepparayya meeku 😅

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Yes they never feel like outsiders in andhra. Unlike north states. Even tg super untadhi muslim friends untey. 

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

It is not Muslims… it is the Hindus that are stereotyping the Muslims and looking at them as “the others”… blaming them for all things bad.. I have noticed this when I talked to my uncles and relatives in Andhra… typical arguments like they have too many kids, over population is because of them, Covid spreaders because of the jamaat meeting in Delhi, they like Pakistan more than India, etc etc etc 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Hyd was ruled by nizams and population density of Muslims in Hyderabad is high. So Telugu & Urdu mix ayyayi TG lo.

Andhra was never rules by them and population density is low too for them. So vallu sachinattu Telugu nerchukunnaru.

TG Hindus Urdu Telugu mix chesina, Andhra Muslims Telugu nerchukunna adhi mostly survival kosame

I don't think so, Telugu passion tho nerchukune Muslims chusa nenu Andhra lo. I know multiple Muslim Telugu teachers. 

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

It is not Muslims… it is the Hindus that are stereotyping the Muslims and looking at them as “the others”… blaming them for all things bad.. I have noticed this when I talked to my uncles and relatives in Andhra… typical arguments like they have too many kids, over population is because of them, Covid spreaders because of the jamaat meeting in Delhi, they like Pakistan more than India, etc etc etc 

I agree, BJP has been the shittiest role in play in ruining the mindset of Hindus in India. I feel embarrassed about myself that I supported them in 2014.

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Too many kids is true. Tats a different topic to debate. Thats the common impression on them. But i nver seen some one discriminating them and they never felt like outsiders. Impact is small due to bjp social media still takkuva.

7 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Too many kids is true. Tats a different topic to debate. Thats the common impression on them. But i nver seen some one discriminating them and they never felt like outsiders. Impact is small due to bjp social media still takkuva.

You're obviously influenced by RSS idealogy bro, who cares how many kids they have? Obviously they are an integral part of our state. With this kind of idealogy, it is peanuts for BJP to replace YCP from power by taming the Hindu majority. I hate YCP as a party, but I would hate to have BJP rule my state a lot more than YCP even though I get repulsed by Jagan Anna. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

You're obviously influenced by RSS idealogy bro, who cares how many kids they have? Obviously they are an integral part of our state. With this kind of idealogy, it is peanuts for BJP to replace YCP from power by taming the Hindu majority. I hate YCP as a party, but I would hate to have BJP rule my state a lot more than YCP even though I get repulsed by Jagan Anna. 

It has nothing to do wit rss. I dont like bjp. But defence is good when compared to congress. Muslims on an avg valla brithrage last 30 years ekkuva and less education untadhi. Only data based cheppa ednhulo rss bjp lite.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Swatkat said:

It has nothing to do wit rss. I dont like bjp. But defence is good when compared to congress. Muslims on an avg valla brithrage last 30 years ekkuva and less education untadhi. Only data based cheppu ednhulo rss bjp lite.

Valla birthrate enduku compare chestunnav Hindus tho? Vallu memu ani enduku ankuntunnav? This attitude was not there in the Andhra Pradesh I lived in.