India calling wife problem help

infoo

1 hour ago, Sarvapindi said:

dont say single word…gattiga edina isir10ngu …anni set aithay

nuvvala cheppa baaku bhayyo. chetilo vunna phone isiri 10ngite, adoka bokka.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, infoo said:

So i call my parents every alternate days and talk for half hour ,my wife calls to india and talk her parents for 1 hour maybe 2 or 3 times a week about sarees and relatives, she is getting angry if i speak for more than 10 minutes to my mom🤦🏻‍♂️ she says why are you talking soo much are you gossping on me, I’m calling my parents when i go out to avoid problems at home, why this torture? Help 

If your parents treat your wife nicely then she wont get anger even though you speak to your parents hours hours , if not ilage avtay 

18 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

If your parents treat your wife nicely then she wont get anger even though you speak to your parents hours hours , if not ilage avtay 

Tapantha ts/valla parents dhe bro. Pellipaudu lanchnalu sariga pettledanu chellama valla parents ni nana rakalyga annaranta..chellama reverse engineering chesthondi anthe.

5 hours ago, infoo said:

So i call my parents every alternate days and talk for half hour ,my wife calls to india and talk her parents for 1 hour maybe 2 or 3 times a week about sarees and relatives, she is getting angry if i speak for more than 10 minutes to my mom🤦🏻‍♂️ she says why are you talking soo much are you gossping on me, I’m calling my parents when i go out to avoid problems at home, why this torture? Help 

90% husbands ki unde problem eh idhi bhayya adjust aipodame 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, infoo said:

Speak with your in laws for 30min problem solve

2 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

dont say single word…gattiga edina isir10ngu …anni set aithay

akkada kuda isiri Bengithe manodi paristhiti endantav?

• Haha 1