H4 extension approved with expired passport - i 94 ?

Paamu

March 2021 lo H4 extension ki applied .... October 2021 lo passport expired. But we renewed the passport in July and got the new passport. USCIS vaadu RFE estadu anukunnam since the case was not updated till today... vaadu review chesinappudu passport valid undadu kabatti. But case approved ani status vachindi.... inka letter raaledu.

Question:

1. So ippudu I94 ivvaledu annatle kada.

2. Illegal stay avthadaa by the time we receive the visa

2 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

wait for approval copy...new passport submit cheyakapothey i-94 may be h1b validity ki isthademo...ivakunte jai mexico jai canada..

Right. Employer, since dependent is already here in US.. no need to worry..... passport expiration date and I94 anedi Port of entry lo decide chestaru not USCIS ani annadu. Will see after I receive the copy.

my wife passport is going to expire in feb 2022 and early this year i filed for h1b extension along with h4 extension and h4 approval is until 2023 and even i-94 so don’t think passport validity matters for h4 extension and it only matters when we go through port of entry 

3 hours ago, Paamu said:

March 2021 lo H4 extension ki applied .... October 2021 lo passport expired. But we renewed the passport in July and got the new passport. USCIS vaadu RFE estadu anukunnam since the case was not updated till today... vaadu review chesinappudu passport valid undadu kabatti. But case approved ani status vachindi.... inka letter raaledu.

Question:

Should not be an issue.

your pp should have at least 6 months of validity at the time of applying.

taruvaata pattinchukodu

1 hour ago, Picheshwar said:

Should not be an issue.

your pp should have at least 6 months of validity at the time of applying.

taruvaata pattinchukodu

Employer said the same... thanks

8 hours ago, Paamu said:

Question:

No link to passport expiry and h4 on your i797 there will be 94 number 

No illegal nothing

Second point lo can you please clarify its visa or yiu applied h4 extension from here