TV5 Live lo Daridram Panduga roju

kdapparao

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

మా @kdapparao కే frustration tepinchanante 

Ledu tammudu meeku help cheyadame naa pani.. I wont get frustrated on my dear pulkas.. @Somedude ani pedda pulka unde vadu he is cured and out of DB now.. Naku telisi he got better. 

25 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Ledu tammudu meeku help cheyadame naa pani.. I wont get frustrated on my dear pulkas.. @Somedude ani pedda pulka unde vadu he is cured and out of DB now.. Naku telisi he got better. 

So when you say they are cured, it means they left the DB, not become a jaffa. 

9 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

So when you say they are cured, it means they left the DB, not become a jaffa. 

Why they become jaffa they will become free from pacha media brainwash and get liberated

11 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Pacha cartel ki servant.. isis taliban alqeda drug cartels leaders kuda work chestharu.. pacha cartel is trying to be worlds biggest cartel so chadal gadu is working toward that

Monna USA la indian evaro suicide antey gabukkunna neekosam mounam patincha kadha sodhara .. Inka unnava , nijanga great ey ...

On 11/4/2021 at 1:06 PM, kdapparao said:

Chi panduga roju kuda Chandaludi live yendi ra pacha media.. Chadaludu live lo eeroju kuda yedava daridram..

Sudatam maaneyochu ga bhayya pandaga poota ayina CBN pai firing ki rest ivochu ga..

16 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Why they become jaffa they will become free from pacha media brainwash and get liberated

Sorry bro, I can't believe you until you show me proof. Post the ID or I am going to call out your bullshitting. 

12 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Actually చండాలుడు అంటే తెలుగులో అర్థం servant ani...it's true CBN మనకోసం servant laaga ne pani చేస్తున్నాడు అనుకో. 

మెండైన బ్రాహ్మణుడు మెట్టు భూమి ఒకటే 

చండాలుడు ఉండే సరి భూమి ఒకటే 

బ్రహ్మమొక్కటే పర బ్రహ్మమొక్కటే! 

CC @futureofandhra

@kfrockz

Ok bro

33 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Monna USA la indian evaro suicide antey gabukkunna neekosam mounam patincha kadha sodhara .. Inka unnava , nijanga great ey ...

Nenu India ki move ayi 1 year ayindi.. US lo lenu nuvu worry avaku.. neeku taggali ante pacha media choodam maney.

26 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Sudatam maaneyochu ga bhayya pandaga poota ayina CBN pai firing ki rest ivochu ga..

Nenu pacha media coosi pulka tammulaki help chestha bro.. Unless I watch pacha media I won’t know how they are trying to brainwash my dear pulka tammulu for that day.. so I can’t avoid watching pacha media

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Taggede le ante em chestaav

Tagge varaku try cheyadame.. I know you guys are brainwashed for last 30 + years so It will take time to heal.. i will keep working with you guys

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Nenu pacha media coosi pulka tammulaki help chestha bro.. Unless I watch pacha media I won’t know how they are trying to brainwash my dear pulka tammulu for that day.. so I can’t avoid watching pacha media

How much you get paid bro?

Just now, kdapparao said:

Tagge varaku try cheyadame.. I know you guys are brainwashed for last 30 + years so It will take time to heal.. i will keep working with you guys

Tell me one AFDB ID that changed because of you and tag him to come to this thread and confess that he changed. 

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Tell me one AFDB ID that changed because of you and tag him to come to this thread and confess that he changed. 

Lets work on you bro why about others they are already changed let them live at peace.. malla vallani ee rompi loki yenduku.. lets concentrate on your cure.. 

6 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Chudu bhayya pandaga poota manesthe neeku kuda kontha relief untadhi ga..