#### Suggestion Needed ####

MysoreJackson

My cousin's h1 extension denied... he's working on EVVC model. Vendor doesn't know about the denial and client is fine with him working from India... Is it possible to work from india?

How to update the vendor and what are the changes he agrees the candidate to work from india ? Vendor  tellodu.. 

Looking for suggestions 

24 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

My cousin's h1 extension denied... he's working on EVVC model. Vendor doesn't know about the denial and client is fine with him working from India... Is it possible to work from india?

How to update the vendor and what are the changes he agrees the candidate to work from india ? Vendor  tellodu.. 

Looking for suggestions 

My friend worked for 5 years in India without H1, ask employer to pay this $ amount in cash in India ba. Easy

if employer can’t pay, pm me I can help with cash pay in India 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

Looking for suggestions 

Client ki ok ainaka vendor gani lolii enduku madyala…kotha h1 adguthe edotti paampiymanu aa lopu inkoti apply seymqnu

22 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Client ki ok ainaka vendor gani lolii enduku madyala…kotha h1 adguthe edotti paampiymanu aa lopu inkoti apply seymqnu

yeah bro... vendor gadu asking to send valid h1 anta ade issue