Sai Dharam Tej Makes His First Appearance

Anta Assamey

Sai Dharam Tej has recovered completely. Three months after he met with an accident, the young actor stepped outside. He made his public appearance at the Deepavali festival celebrations.

Sai Dharam Tej attended the Diwali bash hosted by Megastar Chiranjeevi in Hyderabad. Sai Dharam Tej is looking super fit and healthy.

Megastar Chiranjeevi took to social media to announce that Sai Dharam Tej participated in the party.

Sai Dharam Tej thanked the fans for their payers.

“How could I repay for the love you have shown on me. Your prayers brought me to life again. I am indebted for your love,” he tweeted.

On the Vinayaka Chaviti festival in September, he met with a bike accident in Madhapur in Hyderabad. He was severely injured in the accident. Three months later, he regained health.

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Sai Dharam Tej has recovered completely. Three months after he met with an accident, the young actor stepped outside. He made his public appearance at the Deepavali festival celebrations.

Sai Dharam Tej attended the Diwali bash hosted by Megastar Chiranjeevi in Hyderabad. Sai Dharam Tej is looking super fit and healthy.

Megastar Chiranjeevi took to social media to announce that Sai Dharam Tej participated in the party.

“How could I repay for the love you have shown on me. Your prayers brought me to life again. I am indebted for your love,” he tweeted.

On the Vinayaka Chaviti festival in September, he met with a bike accident in Madhapur in Hyderabad. He was severely injured in the accident. Three months later, he regained health.

ulli star pakkana evaru bro adi

Just now, jiggubhai said:

aa age ke thaati chettu la perigadu enti vadu.. feekay and his wives are short only no

akhira-nandan.jpg?resize=700,866&ssl=1

Kids usually get height genes from mom's side, plus Akira looks mostly like his mom. 

PK I think 5'10". Renu desai isn't short bro she's 5'9" I saw her in lifestyle long back. She's pretty tall

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Kids usually get height genes from mom's side, plus Akira looks mostly like his mom. 

PK I think 5'10". Renu desai isn't short bro she's 5'9" I saw her in lifestyle long back. She's pretty tall

oh 5' 9" aa.. very tall for indian girls 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

antha ledhu height and weight also depends in the food we are eating, 

90's generation kids only few ppl are taller rest all expecially girls they stopped at 5:2 5 5:4 5:5 thats, 

because of the lifestyle it happens too 

at the age of 13 to 20 children needs to be fed properly, make them go to do some physical activities and play.  

99% kids will go grow taller than expected. in US we can see kids tallers than fathers, thats because of the environment 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

thats not true all the time, 

Fathers properties will be there too much, mom things are little less and one more thing is it depends on the Father and Mother whom they love 

21 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

three months ayindhaaa accident ayyiii 

devudahh

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

antha ledhu height and weight also depends in the food we are eating, 

90's generation kids only few ppl are taller rest all expecially girls they stopped at 5:2 5 5:4 5:5 thats, 

because of the lifestyle it happens too 

at the age of 13 to 20 children needs to be fed properly, make them go to do some physical activities and play.  

99% kids will go grow taller than expected. in US we can see kids tallers than fathers, thats because of the environment 

Yeah emo baa, my own family mom's cousins side girls out of 5 except 1 andaru 5'6" and above one went on to be 5'9" but then again none of their moms were that tall. 

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

thats not true all the time, 

Fathers properties will be there too much, mom things are little less and one more thing is it depends on the Father and Mother whom they love 

Father property only to son ba not to daughter