Thankyou Narendra Modiji !

Jambhalheart

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rastrani "break it in to peices" ani korukune vaadivi - neeku rashtram meedha prema undha ? anyone can see all you have is akkasu on one caste. Adhi pakkana pedithe you have nothing of relevance to anyone. People like ysr/jagga/bjp use it and throw you out.

why u protstd to ban thumbs up in KG collges? why u tied bannrs fr Mokshu bday? why u hav balya photo in walet?

Rastrani "break it in to peices" ani korukune vaadivi - neeku rashtram meedha prema undha ? anyone can see all you have is akkasu on one caste. Adhi pakkana pedithe you have nothing of relevance to anyone. People like ysr/jagga/bjp use it and throw you out.

Niku rastram mida vunna prema maaku telvadu anukuntunava..

okate basha matladina oke oka reason cheppi poddugala poddumiki pagine daaka 10gesinaru…

Abuse, local traditions ni abuse cheyadam, adedo superiority express cheyadam..chillar language narcissist gallu…mee pani meeru susukondi ani 7 years tarvata kuda ide edupu.

2 hours ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

why u protstd to ban thumbs up in KG collges? why u tied bannrs fr Mokshu bday? why u hav balya photo in walet?

rey endhira neee gola - i never studied in KG area colleges or schools. I was just born there.

1 hour ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Niku rastram mida vunna prema maaku telvadu anukuntunava..

okate basha matladina oke oka reason cheppi poddugala poddumiki pagine daaka 10gesinaru…

Abuse, local traditions ni abuse cheyadam, adedo superiority express cheyadam..chillar language narcissist gallu…mee pani meeru susukondi ani 7 years tarvata kuda ide edupu.

Telugu prajalani - caste rivalrines seperate cheyyadam chethakaani nee dourbaghyam

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey endhira neee gola - i never studied in KG area colleges or schools. I was just born there.

answer my questun baa. why u protstd to ban thumbs up in KG collges? why u tied bannrs fr Mokshu bday? why u hav balya photo in walet?

19 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

India hunger solved thank you modi ji

nee lanti kambaar idiots unna varaku adhi easy ga solve avvadhu. motham food antha mingi thintaaru. scum of the nation

1 minute ago, rightwar said:

nee lanti kambaar idiots unna varaku adhi easy ga solve avvadhu. motham food antha mingi thintaaru. scum of the nation

Jai Shree ram 

Jai gau mootram peda 

Jai ganga jal

Telugu prajalani - caste rivalrines seperate cheyyadam chethakaani nee dourbaghyam

Caste superiority ae agenda ga petukuni, adi implement cheyadaniki telugu language and unity ani addupettukunoole cheppale iga caste rivalry gurinchi...

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rastrani "break it in to peices" ani korukune vaadivi - neeku rashtram meedha prema undha ?

Rastram antey real estate  ani baavinchey raastram lo undaka povadam melu . Drop your real estate ambitions and people will stop asking for it

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

People like ysr/jagga/bjp use it and throw you out.

It's funny coming from a party that gave birth to trs , allied with them in 2009 on promise of separate state. 

When Yesu daddy passed away which party kept govt alive ? 

2009-2014 was not congress govt , it was TDP + congress . 

Who gave the letter asking for immediately granting separate state ? 

Bjp never had any power , it was all telugu congress doing and it's hilarious to see you trying to retcon plain truth and try to blame it on others . 

You don't like telugu people , you are only sad because your party is unable to reclaim the real estate interests of Hyderabad

it is really a waste of time and just pure comedy talking to @Sword_KanthaRao and @Ryzen_renoir. Neither of you have the confidence in addressing what i say based on what i say. You give yourself conjectures i secretly believe in caste superiority (despite making prolific posts against it) or i have some secret real estate agenda. or I belong to a political party.

Nor do you have the decency of taking a man's word as man's word - his origins and caste are most important to you.

One can only pray that you at sometime grow some confidence and a pair of balls to debate things as a individual and on the basis of things being said - not what your petty minds imagine as.

ofcourse that narsy @Ryzen_renoir is same.