Thankyou Narendra Modiji !

Jambhalheart

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is really a waste of time and just pure comedy talking to @Sword_KanthaRao and @Ryzen_renoir. Neither of you have the confidence in addressing what i say based on what i say. You give yourself conjectures i secretly believe in caste superiority (despite making prolific posts against it) or i have some secret real estate agenda. or I belong to a political party.

Nor do you have the decency of taking a man's word as man's word - his origins and caste are most important to you.

One can only pray that you at sometime grow some confidence and a pair of balls to debate things as a individual and on the basis of things being said - not what your petty minds imagine as.

ofcourse that narsy @Ryzen_renoir is same.

But y did u protest to ban thumbs up in KG colleges? y did you tie Mokshu banners? 

54 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

But y did u protest to ban thumbs up in KG colleges? y did you tie Mokshu banners? 

Rey narsi ga @Raven_Rayes - yedhava trolling aapi direct ga nee ID tho ra. Esevanni yedhava veshal kaani icche cutting matuku idedho pedda liberal anattu. Troll chese vaadivi pick some one of that level. Nannu pattukuntum lone thelusthundhi nee emotional maturity.

17 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Ee thums up gola endhi?

late 90s n early 2000s KG collegs bannd thumbs up in n around coz sirio was endorsin. ppl lik @Telugodura456 who tie banners fr Mokshu bday protstd n got it bannd. Anything mega was not allowd . Aftr Indra, Tagore n SD MBBS blackbustrs balya fans frstration at peaks . Thumbs up wasn't allowd until Mahesh startd endorsing

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga @Raven_Rayes - yedhava trolling aapi direct ga nee ID tho ra. Esevanni yedhava veshal kaani icche cutting matuku idedho pedda liberal anattu. Troll chese vaadivi pick some one of that level. Nannu pattukuntum lone thelusthundhi nee emotional maturity.

All thts ok. 

30 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

late 90s n early 2000s KG collegs bannd thumbs up in n around coz sirio was endorsin. ppl lik @Telugodura456 who tie banners fr Mokshu bday protstd n got it bannd. Anything mega was not allowd . Aftr Indra, Tagore n SD MBBS blackbustrs balya fans frstration at peaks . Thumbs up wasn't allowd until Mahesh startd endorsing

😂 

ila kooda untara janalu