Sam friendu Gynic

BattalaSathi

37 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Babu saththi I know that gyneac personally, she is a Padma awardee and one of the nicest soul I've ever met!  Saami neko dandam!!!

Sam kuda nice soul ae. Birds of same feather flock together

@Peter123

3 minutes ago, Pashuvu said:

Ee Madhya Sam athma ghosha Maree ekkuvaindi.... trying level best to be in limelight... feminist batch tala oo cheyi vestunnaru

Each person has their own way of coping up. Celebrities kabatti unfortunately they get criticized for that as well.

4 hours ago, Pashuvu said:

Ee Madhya Sam athma ghosha Maree ekkuvaindi.... trying level best to be in limelight... feminist batch tala oo cheyi vestunnaru

everything she's speaking seems like its for sympathy. silent ga undatam better. enta lagite anta chinugutundi. 

We never know what went wrong between chai and sam. they were good even a few months back. Sudden big decision.

15 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

eee Gynecologist manchi friend anta...ante previous gaa emanna help sesindha?  no fire no smoke

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWAEwt1hn1M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dr. Manjula Anagani, Padmashree Awardee, Gynecologist, Obst, Lap Surgeon, A friend, Wellness enthusiast, Artist, YouTuber, Influencer, TEDx Speaker

15 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Babu saththi I know that gyneac personally, she is a Padma awardee and one of the nicest soul I've ever met!  Saami neko dandam!!!

neku nice soul anipiste antha nice ey undala

how much you know her personally