Sam friendu Gynic

BattalaSathi

12 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Each person has their own way of coping up. Celebrities kabatti unfortunately they get criticized for that as well.

Celebrities ki vache kastalu pagodiki Kuda rakudadu...world samasye celebrities samasye... celebrities samasye universal samasya

41 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

neku nice soul anipiste antha nice ey undala

how much you know her personally

According to The Hindu, Anagani has pioneered new laparoscopic techniques and contributed work on primary amenorrhoea, stem cell procedures for endometrial regeneration, and a technique of creating a neovagina.[1]

In 2015, she was awarded the Padma Shri, the fourth highest Indian civilian award, by the Government of India.[2] In 2016, Anagani also received an Indian Affairs Indian of the Year award at the 2016 India Leadership Conclave in Mumbai.[3] That same year, she also was recognised by the Guinness World Records for removing the largest number of uterine fibroids in a single operation. She and her team removed 84 fibroids weighing 4 kilograms in total with the largest weighing 1.07 kg, operating through a minimally-invasive low transverse mini-laparotomy incision.[4]

Anagani has also co-founded a non-governmental organization named Pratyusha to campaign for women's health.[1] She is doing lot for the women empowerment, On February 8th 2020 she was guest speaker and participated in SHE Safe Walk, Kudos to her initiations she was an inspiration to the rest of the world

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Babu saththi I know that gyneac personally, she is a Padma awardee and one of the nicest soul I've ever met!  Saami neko dandam!!!

Bro nice people are not lesbos? 

25 minutes ago, nallaberry said:

According to The Hindu, Anagani has pioneered new laparoscopic techniques and contributed work on primary amenorrhoea, stem cell procedures for endometrial regeneration, and a technique of creating a neovagina.[1]

In 2015, she was awarded the Padma Shri, the fourth highest Indian civilian award, by the Government of India.[2] In 2016, Anagani also received an Indian Affairs Indian of the Year award at the 2016 India Leadership Conclave in Mumbai.[3] That same year, she also was recognised by the Guinness World Records for removing the largest number of uterine fibroids in a single operation. She and her team removed 84 fibroids weighing 4 kilograms in total with the largest weighing 1.07 kg, operating through a minimally-invasive low transverse mini-laparotomy incision.[4]

Anagani has also co-founded a non-governmental organization named Pratyusha to campaign for women's health.[1] She is doing lot for the women empowerment, On February 8th 2020 she was guest speaker and participated in SHE Safe Walk, Kudos to her initiations she was an inspiration to the rest of the world

Okay, I solved the puzzle. Sam had fibrosis. So, she can't be pregnant. She has to take hormone therapy and that makes you very frantic. Not surprised if that led to a divorce. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JustChilI_Mama said:

Bro nice people are not lesbos? 

Infact some of the nice people I've encountered are lgbt but that doesn't mean I will paint a general picture of all nice people!!!  Oka virtual I'd venaka dhakkuni isonti panulu chesthey bagundadhu brother...btw she is a relative of mine and kindly refrain from further ...🙏

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Infact some of the nice people I've encountered are lgbt but that doesn't mean I will paint a general picture of all nice people!!!  Oka virtual I'd venaka dhakkuni isonti panulu chesthey bagundadhu brother...btw she is a relative of mine and kindly refrain from further ...🙏

You saying none of your relatives are lgbt? Who knows you might be a gay, just that you don’t know bringing up baby gay GIF

5 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Bro 

naakuda relative ye 

antey manam relatives aaa