Pls donate guys only 500k

anna_returns_1

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

2015 lo came to usa ante GC undakapovachu, if aunty not working on h1b aeithe they will lose status unless changed status… 

500k illu konnapudu monthly oka $30 petti life insurance thesukunte kids will be safe

How can they even stay in USA Mna?

These funds will go towards Funeral and Immediate expenses (Est. $10,000 ), re-paying his home mortgage(Est. balance $449,582)and his daughters’ college education expenses(Est. $150,000). 

too much vayya vallu konna illu ki ila donations adagatam...ee market lo ammithe inka ekkuva vasthai kada can't they do that.

sorry to say this 

I lost trust in go fund me because of one go fund me organized last year.  Unfortunately the girls family members died in car accident and one girl survived in family if you remember. the girls cousin started go fund me with some where around 300K and raised 3 times to 800k  . i personally donated $1000 as they we close friends family. they did not even share the money with other injured members in incident and many people started questioning me as they were raising limit constantly. The thing she had health insurance and insurance paid for everything.

1 minute ago, sage said:

sorry to say this 

I lost trust in go fund me because of one go fund me organized last year.  Unfortunately the girls family members died in car accident and one girl survived in family if you remember. the girls cousin started go fund me with some where around 300K and raised 3 times to 800k  . i personally donated $1000 as they we close friends family. they did not even share the money with other injured members in incident and many people started questioning me as they were raising limit constantly. The thing she had health insurance and insurance paid for everything.

How is the girl doing now ? I remember last time she was paralysed need longterm care

32 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

College feez annaru ikada US kids will re-pay throughh loans all college feez but mana Indian mindset thing to pay through payrents its ok ,

Illu mortage is too much man.  

It breaks our hearts to see Sunila worry about the financial burden; 

2 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

Hey evadu idi create chesindi

home education okay mari future lo Papam pillala marriage ki  entha kontha kavali ga

motham Round figure 1M ayete elago alago bathukutaru

+ 1

2 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

donors are being mocked openly

why cant she sell off the home and make a profit, work and save for her daughters

there is obviously some life insurance they will get as well

but we are living in era where a young wife can get 800K plus through gofundme and the life insurance and live her dream (her husbands dream with someone else as husband)

22 minutes ago, kittaya said:

It breaks our hearts to see Sunila worry about the financial burden; 

she is not worried about husbands death anymore but more about financial burden even after getting life insurance

9 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

she is not worried about husbands death anymore but more about financial burden even after getting life insurance

they got life insurance ?

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

they got life insurance ?

any person with a family without life insurance will surely get LI

even he has not signed up LI, he would still get 2x salary most employers offers as part of employment