Move to a different state while I-140 pending

season

Planning to move out of California to some other state, mostly Texas. I-140 pending. 2015 Feb Priority date. 

Attorney saying, They have to file PERM again if I move to new location. 

I said its temporary move and I will come back as my date approaches, then he said that my employer and I have to confirm and in that case no PERM needs to be filed again.

has anyone had similar experience? question is should I move and ask them to file PERM again or the move is not worth given the 2015 priority date?

Please help dudes!

1 hour ago, season said:

Planning to move out of California to some other state, mostly Texas. I-140 pending. 2015 Feb Priority date. 

Attorney saying, They have to file PERM again if I move to new location. 

I said its temporary move and I will come back as my date approaches, then he said that my employer and I have to confirm and in that case no PERM needs to be filed again.

has anyone had similar experience? question is should I move and ask them to file PERM again or the move is not worth given the 2015 priority date?

Please help dudes!

why you want to move? Have family , kids?

11 minutes ago, infoo said:

why you want to move? Have family , kids?

yup have family, kids and its expensive in CA with single income.

$3000 2b2b rent
Fuel $5 per gallon
Taxes, expenses are high

Off-course California is beautiful and have its own advantages but cost wise I prefer some other state.