Illegal Immigrants Can’t Be Arrested.......

r2d2

3 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

ఇది ఇప్పటికే చూసిన ఎపిసోడ్‌లు యే అయిన మల్లి ఫుల్‌గా చూడటం బా ఉంది 💝

BB episodes upload chestalevu bro ee madya 

Ridiculous… just allowing illegals to enter the country and allowing them to stay forever without providing them a path to get legal status is not good for the country… they will stay illegal and don’t pay taxes and become a burden on the country using the social schemes and hospitals… 

they cannot even vote to be of any value to dems 

31 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ridiculous… just allowing illegals to enter the country and allowing them to stay forever without providing them a path to get legal status is not good for the country… they will stay illegal and don’t pay taxes and become a burden on the country using the social schemes and hospitals… 

anna yhey can vote

ikkada evadu identity proof adagadu 

mainly in those protection zone states

monna calif lo voting ki velte kaneesam name kuda verify cheyale 

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

anna yhey can vote

ikkada evadu identity proof adagadu 

mainly in those protection zone states

monna calif lo voting ki velte kaneesam name kuda verify cheyale 

basically nxt 4yrs lo inko 350mi illgls ni teste.. dms lifelong kayam ani bidn thinking

46 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You have never been to California. I used to get ballot papers in the mail when I was on F1 visa. I never voted obviously but I could if I wanted to. 

5 hours ago, r2d2 said:
biden-protected-areas-illegal-immigrants

The Biden administration is directing federal immigration authorities to not arrest illegal immigrants at certain locations designated as “protected “areas.These locations include hospitals, medical facilities, schools, university campuses, COVID-19 testing and vaccination sites, places of worship and sites where children gather, such as playgrounds and daycare centers. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has told law enforcement officials they will not be allowed to serve subpoenas, conduct searches or make arrests where immigrants “receive or engage in the essential services or activities.”

These areas also include funerals, drug and alcohol treatment facilities, food pantries, demonstrations, parades and shelters for homeless people and victims of domestic violence.

షూటింగ్ కోసం నిజంగా అంత మందికి గుండు కొట్టిచ్చినట్టున్నారు

12 minutes ago, JustChilI_Mama said:

షూటింగ్ కోసం నిజంగా అంత మందికి గుండు కొట్టిచ్చినట్టున్నారు

Arey miryalguda marutirao nuvvena 🙄🙄