• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pulkapresident

• Sucker

• kevinUsa

• DummyVariable

30 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

But ila naatakeeyam ga immigration policelu pattukoremo

ante law applicability anedi country to country differ avutadi kada...

sham marriages are so common in US that no one really gives too much attention about it...it used to the same case in UK...it was abused and taken advantage of..

anduke itla ayindi..

48 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

@DummyVariable said Sham marriages happen in New Jersey, ilantivi chusava eppudaina

They happen in all states lol. Presence of ICE is not that much in NJ. They won’t arrest illegal immigrants let alone someone for sham marriages in the future may be.

18 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They happen in all states lol. Presence of ICE is not that much in NJ. They won’t arrest illegal immigrants let alone someone for sham marriages in the future may be.

If it happens so much, can they be caught when they apply for a green card or something?

In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi (whose name before he received citizenship was Ahmed Aden), the father of my children and love of my life, and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided
to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and
offensive.

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together.

200.gif

Everything is legal in US...CITI_c$y