ilantivi UK lone naa, leka US lo kuda chestaara

Pulkapresident

28 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

ante law applicability anedi country to country differ avutadi kada...

sham marriages are so common in US that no one really gives too much attention about it...it used to the same case in UK...it was abused and taken advantage of..

anduke itla ayindi..

To be honest, this show is making them to be pitied. If they made a show like this in the US, I would watch it. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pulkapresident

• Sucker

• kevinUsa

• DummyVariable

7 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi (whose name before he received citizenship was Ahmed Aden), the father of my children and love of my life, and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided
to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and
offensive.

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together.

200.gif

Everything is legal in US...CITI_c$y

@Arey_enti_ra_idi

49 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

If it happens so much, can they be caught when they apply for a green card or something?

Green card marriages are famous yeah. I think people pay 200-500$ monthly for 5 years. Some pay electricity and water bills too. They will show that they are living together by taking photos and making frequent visits. Some students get only two years of f1 visa and I have heard them do it. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Green card marriages are famous yeah. I think people pay 200-500$ monthly for 5 years. Some pay electricity and water bills too. They will show that they are living together by taking photos and making frequent visits. Some students get only two years of f1 visa and I have heard them do it. 

I feel like it's difficult to come up with a story and make it sound plausible. 

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

They will practice. They will have shady people helping then too.

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

200-500 chala thakkuva chepthunav bhayya. Same house lo undali rents,expenses, insurance,phones,together tax file cheyali 

4 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

gatha 13 years lo at least oka 6 members ni kalisa ila pelli chesukoni Ji Si thecchukunna vaallani...okadu paki and migatha vallu mana desis, and oka person naa colleague work lo and he is from Africa..%$#$

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

One guy from in Ms Later filed  divorce under Wawa

Than wawa got rejected

Now applied for asylum works ft in BofA

Adi WAWA BAWA kaadu VAWA nee mokam manda.