Pathetic

BacklogBadham

36 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Basically if non US born child 21 year avuthe bro he has to be on his own status 

So under 21 unapudu at least final action date current undi 140 approve avuthe that child age is locked ( later retro aina paeledu)

FAD epdu current avakapothe child 21 avuthe he has to continue the same cycle chala mandhi unaru papam ala

bro.2013 PD FAD few months back current unde kadha.Ma friend di appudu I140 approve avaledhu and it is still pending.So child age will not be locked?He has 17 year old kids

6 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

bro.2013 PD FAD few months back current unde kadha.Ma friend di appudu I140 approve avaledhu and it is still pending.So child age will not be locked?He has 17 year old kids

Unfortunately no bro it has to be approved dduring the month of FAD he should have banked on premium at that mmonth , rules evo change avutayi antunaru

but as of current rules he missed the boat

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

@csrcsr  baa I think 2012 nadusthundi anukunta kada PD. So appati batch ki 21 years kids vunnara ? Ledha veellu antha H1 meedha vachi late ga apply chesinolla ? 

Yaa kontha mandhi come tthrough companies after kids are born in India , like onsite or consultting etc etc

they apply the 140 dring 4th or 5th year valaki problem , in my community chala mandhi unaru ala 

but straange is 2006 lo vacchi unte she should got by 2011 not sure why a case specific lo

14 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Unfortunately no bro it has to be approved dduring the month of FAD he should have banked on premium at that mmonth , rules evo change avutayi antunaru

but as of current rules he missed the boat

He filed I485 through his previous consulting company employer.That fellow refused to upgrade I140 to premium fearing "Ability to pay" query.Very sad situation.My friend had high hopes and 2 kids who will be ageing out in 4 years

Just now, terminator_desi said:

He filed I485 through his previous consulting company employer.That fellow refused to upgrade I140 to premium fearing "Ability to pay" query.Very sad situation.My friend had high hopes and 2 kids who will be ageing out in 4 years

chuddam bro billl eminaaa vasthe a lopu he is luccky else

20 years raagane he has to be proactive in transferring to F1 and maintain the status

some parents did not knew they waited too long many kids have tto depart ata papam

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

chuddam bro billl eminaaa vasthe a lopu he is luccky else

20 years raagane he has to be proactive in transferring to F1 and maintain the status

some parents did not knew they waited too long many kids have tto depart ata papam

I think it is a simple bill to pass anukunta. Reps kuda no chepparu legal ki. But DACA lenidhe idhi cheyyaru. Its like a trading. Anduke cheppa pathetic lanti words use cheyyaknadi US ki. Not only immi in every matter. Use and throw la US tarvatha ne yevadaina.