Baa oka vishayam clear cheyyandi..

ysshakeela

What exactly is the definition of 'Makku' in AFDB as far as str-ip clubs in USA is concerned.

I have a friend in USA who recently said he had a private str-ip session with a Makku, he had recorded it (of course with her permission) and sent over to me. Does Makku mean anyone from Mexico as well as South American countries like Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Uruguay, Parguay etc and etc?

Looking at her structure, I can only say that majority of our so called top heroines in T-wood or B-wood cannot even be compared with these women. Her skin tone looked like Indian but it might be due to the lighting effect of that grey room. Not sure though.

But yeemaina, USA lo cheerina mana friends ni choosthe jealousy gaa vundhi baa..too much enjoyment I must say. He showed me the photos of other items who regularly perform at that club.

Awesome!! (Allu Aravind style) 

N.B:- Please do not ask for that video as it reveals the face of both my friend and that woman. So cannot share.

44 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

What exactly is the definition of 'Makku' in AFDB as far as str-ip clubs in USA is concerned.

I have a friend in USA who recently said he had a private str-ip session with a Makku, he had recorded it (of course with her permission) and sent over to me. Does Makku mean anyone from Mexico as well as South American countries like Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Uruguay, Parguay etc and etc?

Looking at her structure, I can only say that majority of our so called top heroines in T-wood or B-wood cannot even be compared with these women. Her skin tone looked like Indian but it might be due to the lighting effect of that grey room. Not sure though.

But yeemaina, USA lo cheerina mana friends ni choosthe jealousy gaa vundhi baa..too much enjoyment I must say. He showed me the photos of other items who regularly perform at that club.

N.B:- Please do not ask for that video as it reveals the face of both my friend and that woman. So cannot share.

Nee friend female??

7 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

What baa? Ninna night alcohol inkaa digaleedha? Konchem majjiga or perugu or hot milk will do. Please try

Oh ayithe make aha ok x videos lo upload cheyu and make your friend face bulrry 

mana desi gallake ila videos tese friends tho share chestharu, they want to showoff how many people the 10garu ani and beautiful ammai ne 10gam ani chupettukodaniki 

ivvi chusi india nuchi air india plane lovachestharu janalu 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ysshakeela said:

You can blur the faces and send pm vayya. In general Makkus or Latinas are Beautiful compared to whites here. Cubans Mexicans and South Americans. 

On 11/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, ysshakeela said:

u r handred forScent right said'ed !! 

UnkemptGranularAndalusianhorse-size_rest

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2021 at 2:19 PM, ysshakeela said:

Face evadiki kavali.....base important 

On 11/13/2021 at 8:19 AM, ysshakeela said:

Story bagundhi..chess aapavo sollu maatalu …unless you pm a screenshot blurring your friends face ..db poralu nammaru