Gift or treat to Neighbours who pickup kids

abulu

Just now, abulu said:

Without occasion? 

Now the problem is 2 neighbours First one daily picksup, if for some reason the first one is not avialable the second ocassionaly picks up, shall I call both of them for dinner and treat eqaully with gifts? little confusion, sorry.

yendi ra ayya ila unnavu nuvvu... yela comfortable ga unte ala piluvu dude. you are overthinking for a simple thing.

"When in doubt don't " annaru ma peddalu 

8 minutes ago, abulu said:

Without occasion? 

Now the problem is 2 neighbours First one daily picksup, if for some reason the first one is not avialable the second ocassionaly picks up, shall I call both of them for dinner and treat eqaully with gifts? little confusion, sorry.

Occasion emundi baaaa maa avida special chesindi and wanted to invite both of you for dinner… casual meet ani cheppu… ledante thxgiving dinner ki invite cheyyu… so simple 

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

I would invite them for dinner and give gifts to their kids. 

i dont advice getting too close, let the kids play and stay in good relation 

dont get too close and feel bad later

imo 

3 hours ago, abulu said:

Inti dagara north vallu papam daily pick chesukontaru school nunchi. 

Its been a while what is the good gift or treat we can give to them? any suggestions thank you!! 

manam chala mohatamasthulam bhayya...direct ga edhi cheppalem and edhi ivvalem...ivvakapothe, free ga vadukuntunnaru ani rumors spread chestharu...isthe, emi oddhu antaru...

maa son ni school ki maa wife valla friend theesukelthadhi...we knew her for the past 10 years and she is a family friend too...ilaa maa son ki school ki theesukelthara ani adigithe, no problem weekly 30 ivvandi ani direct ga cheppindhi...I like her boldness..Adhurs Brahmanandam GIF - Adhurs Brahmanandam Siggu Padatam GIFs

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, yemdoing said:

I would invite them for dinner and give gifts to their kids. 

Proposed in home about calling dinner to both families.

Wife said ipudu a idaru families ki evaru vandali evadu illu sardali.

Nuvu vanta chestha ante piluvu or lets take them out anta. 😭😭 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

13 hours ago, abulu said:

Its been a while what is the good gift or treat we can give to them? any suggestions thank you!! 

Give them 5K Amazon GC ba 

28 minutes ago, abulu said:

Proposed in home about calling dinner to both families.

Wife said ipudu a idaru families ki evaru vandali evadu illu sardali.

Nuvu vanta chestha ante piluvu or lets take them out anta. 😭😭 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

Divorce that lady, not good for family life in future. Mark my words ba 

11 hours ago, abulu said:

Without occasion? 

abulu... aalu eelu techudena kids ni nuv seat kadapava bayataki asala?

15 hours ago, abulu said:

One idea is to tell them that you are planning to take the kids to bowling or somewhere outside if you don’t want to host them… at least one of the parents will come with the kids.. Groupon lo amf bowling deals untayi choodu… it will be a different experience for the kids too… 

or else take them to an arcade.. or a zoo… don’t give them gift cards.. some will get offended 

15 hours ago, abulu said:

ocassion lekunda gift ivvatam nti abbaa 

plan for a treat or hangout one weekenddd 

not only them call other best buddy too 

so that they will be more comfortable

11 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

One idea is to tell them that you are planning to take the kids to bowling or somewhere outside if you don’t want to host them… at least one of the parents will come with the kids.. Groupon lo amf bowling deals untayi choodu… it will be a different experience for the kids too… 

or else take them to an arcade.. or a zoo… don’t give them gift cards.. some will get offended 

super ideaa 

this is the best