Shah asks BJP leadership to target power in AP by 2024

Pulkapresident

1 hour ago, Mingutha said:

"to target power. . ." ante  kompathesi elechan "commission" cum E'Vee'Ms ni prepare cheyadamaa

CourteousDeficientGrassspider-max-1mb.gi 

avasaram ledhu. andhra voters are very practical they will go with whoever is likely to come to power. hyd lo andhra voters easily turned to trs. they just need to project as if they are the real opposition to ycp. 

25 minutes ago, rightwar said:

avasaram ledhu. andhra voters are very practical they will go with whoever is likely to come to power. hyd lo andhra voters easily turned to trs. they just need to project as if they are the real opposition to ycp. 

But YCP is better than BJP bro, we don't need religion politics in AP.

1 minute ago, rightwar said:

if religion politics becomes criteria then how is ycp better?

YCP doesn't divide voters based on religion like BJP. TDP despite being in opposition doesn't call out Hindus against YCP like BJP does. 

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

YCP doesn't divide voters based on religion like BJP. TDP despite being in opposition doesn't call out Hindus against YCP like BJP does. 

it clearly does religious politics. appointing all rice bags to cabinet ministers. appoint them to district magistrates and commissioner of police. giving govt money to pastors and all that pastors do is divide the people based on religion. they say all nasty things on hindu gods calling devil worshippers they ask chruch attendees not to take any prasadams and not to participate in any hindu festivals.

can you deny any of this? if this is not dividing people on religion then what is?

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

But YCP is better than BJP bro, we don't need religion politics in AP.

manaku kavali different dimension add chesthundi existing scenarios ki + already jagay half doing it

46 minutes ago, rightwar said:

it clearly does religious politics. appointing all rice bags to cabinet ministers. appoint them to district magistrates and commissioner of police. giving govt money to pastors and all that pastors do is divide the people based on religion. they say all nasty things on hindu gods calling devil worshippers they ask chruch attendees not to take any prasadams and not to participate in any hindu festivals.

can you deny any of this? if this is not dividing people on religion then what is?

None of all that bothers me one bit. I am more concerned about how Jaggay is ruining the state by selling assets and stopping development forcefully. His religion and promotion of Christianity or whatever doesn't bother me or most of Andhra Pradesh. We don't usually have differences in religion, compared to other parts of the country. So, I really hope BJP doesn't come and ruin the harmony in the state by their bigoted speeches like in Telangana. 

None of all that bothers me one bit. I am more concerned about how Jaggay is ruining the state by selling assets and stopping development forcefully. His religion and promotion of Christianity or whatever doesn't bother me or most of Andhra Pradesh. We don't usually have differences in religion, compared to other parts of the country. So, I really hope BJP doesn't come and ruin the harmony in the state by their bigoted speeches like in Telangana. 

why the hell would I care if it bothers you or not. you want to put head under sand the its your problem.nee problem ni state problem ga cheppukoku. you said abt religious politics I just showed you religious politics doesnt start in vaccum. for you its all abt 1 party and just because people like you exist,ycp is able to carry on with its politics happily

if AP's perceived "harmony" is ever riuned then ycp is mainly responsible

11 minutes ago, rightwar said:

why the hell would I care if it bothers you or not. you want to put head under sand the its your problem.nee problem ni state problem ga cheppukoku. you said abt religious politics I just showed you religious politics doesnt start in vaccum. for you its all abt 1 party and just because people like you exist,ycp is able to carry on with its politics happily

if AP's perceived "harmony" is ever riuned then ycp is mainly responsible

For me, and majority of AP, religion does not play a role in choosing who will lead us. We would like to keep it that way. Minorities don't live in pockets like folks in Telangana where Muslims vote in a bulk, so BJP has space to go in. In Andhra Pradesh, Christians or Muslims don't live in pockets. They integrate into the society. For BJP to make space here, they need to make really bigoted statements in AP, which by all means they have the ability to do so. But, I hope they don't make bigoted statements in Andhra Pradesh and ruin the state like they are trying to do in the rest of India. 

47 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

For me, and majority of AP, religion does not play a role in choosing who will lead us. We would like to keep it that way. Minorities don't live in pockets like folks in Telangana where Muslims vote in a bulk, so BJP has space to go in. In Andhra Pradesh, Christians or Muslims don't live in pockets. They integrate into the society. For BJP to make space here, they need to make really bigoted statements in AP, which by all means they have the ability to do so. But, I hope they don't make bigoted statements in Andhra Pradesh and ruin the state like they are trying to do in the rest of India. 

you are contradicting your own statements. if all religions are truly integrated in society then no amount of bigoted statements should work right?? then let them make statements why do you hope then dont make because it wont matter anyways right??? the fact is the ycp religious politics has paved a way for pushpams to get in. you seem like reading strainght out of liberal toolkit which is a yawn

31 minutes ago, rightwar said:

you are contradicting your own statements. if all religions are truly integrated in society then no amount of bigoted statements should work right?? then let them make statements why do you hope then dont make because it wont matter anyways right??? the fact is the ycp religious politics has paved a way for pushpams to get in. you seem like reading strainght out of liberal toolkit which is a yawn

No, people are inherently bigoted. It's the truth but they don't show it out because of society. BJP can bring out their worst fears about minorities by making out bigoted statements. They create space for stupid religious fanatic arguments that can blind people of their rational thought. The reason there is harmony in the state so far is because political parties don't make bigoted arguments like that. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rightwar said:

Okay, we both agree that YCP is a useless party. Now, let's argue on why anyone should vote for BJP over TDP. The only argument one can tell is there are corrupt ministers in TDP. Now, why would anyone vote for BJP when all the corrupt ministers from TDP have moved on to BJP? BJP literally has nothing to offer over TDP for the state of Andhra Pradesh. The only argument they can win on is by polarizing Hindu voters by using hate speech against minorities in Andhra Pradesh. Given how foolish Hindus can be, I would not be surprised if they fall for it. And that is my worry. 

No, people are inherently bigoted. It's the truth but they don't show it out because of society. BJP can bring out their worst fears about minorities by making out bigoted statements. They create space for stupid religious fanatic arguments that can blind people of their rational thought. The reason there is harmony in the state so far is because political parties don't make bigoted arguments like that. 

fears are not created in vaccum. again and again I am saying bjp can talk whatever they want but if on ground they dont exist they wont work. but if the issue exists then it doesnt need bjp to bring them out, they will come out organically.

basically what you are saying is that ycp is practicing religious politics but not openly and that there is harmony only because they are not talking openly??? what I am saying is bjp or any rightwng party will rise if ycp does the religious politics that it is doing now

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Okay, we both agree that YCP is a useless party. Now, let's argue on why anyone should vote for BJP over TDP. The only argument one can tell is there are corrupt ministers in TDP. Now, why would anyone vote for BJP when all the corrupt ministers from TDP have moved on to BJP? BJP literally has nothing to offer over TDP for the state of Andhra Pradesh. The only argument they can win on is by polarizing Hindu voters by using hate speech against minorities in Andhra Pradesh. Given how foolish Hindus can be, I would not be surprised if they fall for it. And that is my worry. 

ycp is useless and tdp is even worse. other parties are untested so they have to be given a chance. its better to vote nota instead of tdp and there  are several reasons. main reason all power centered to one political family and their incompetent son. so bjp or even nota is better option than tdp

my worry is how people like you judge voters as foolish as soon as there is prospect of them voting for a party you dont like