Shah asks BJP leadership to target power in AP by 2024

Pulkapresident

10 minutes ago, rightwar said:

all power centered to one political family 

You're a fool if you think so. TDP has a history of strong leaders other than CBN. If any Government formed with very little power to ministers besides the chief minister, that would be YCP. Dummy home minister and dummy deputy chief ministers. It is a farce of leadership. 

37 minutes ago, rightwar said:

fears are not created in vaccum. again and again I am saying bjp can talk whatever they want but if on ground they dont exist they wont work. but if the issue exists then it doesnt need bjp to bring them out, they will come out organically.

basically what you are saying is that ycp is practicing religious politics but not openly and that there is harmony only because they are not talking openly??? what I am saying is bjp or any rightwng party will rise if ycp does the religious politics that it is doing now

Dude, I just told you. People are inherently bigoted, but they don't show it out because of society. BJP makes ruthless statements about minorities in a way to make people feel like it's alright to feel that minorities are below them. Like if you have a Christian or Muslim friend, you won't inherently judge him, because he is your friend. But if you hear bigoted speeches of Amit shah, you would feel it's okay to judge someone based on their religion. 

YCP or Jagan's fault is not giving out money to pastors. That is upto him. The reason YCP is an incapable party is because of other ridiculous things they have done. First off, it's a farce of a party. Other than Jagan, everyone in that party are just dancing dolls. They don't have an opinion or wouldn't say it out if they did. Second off all, Jagan since day 1 has been ruling the state on vendetta politics, ruining business, construction activity and literally killing people who are against him. Most importantly, he doesn't know Sshit about ruling the state, and has conspicuously made the state go bankrupt. He is a fool and his partymen are far worse. But all of that has nothing to do with his religion. He is a fool regardless of his religion. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

You're a fool if you think so. TDP has a history of strong leaders other than CBN. If any Government formed with very little power to ministers besides the chief minister, that would be YCP. Dummy home minister and dummy deputy chief ministers. It is a farce of leadership. 

oh so tdp is the trigger point for you. tdp has no history of strong leaders. yes it has built a good cadre over years but cbn ensure no other leader rises and just promote his incompetent son just like how congress is doing at all india level. the spectacular implosion of tdp in TG is a prime example how cbn did not let any leader grow organically. ycp also same infact all parties in India except bjp are family based where son/daughter inherits father like a monarchy. but you cant show ycp and say see tdp is better. it is NOT.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Yes. extreme centralisation of power in Jagan rule. Even created volunteer bureaucracy to make MLAs redundant. I don't understand his endgame.

14 hours ago, yemdoing said:

jaffa might go to jail again...if he is an obstacle 

Jagan ni CM ga unnapudu jail ki pampistey next elections lo sweet killi esi ichinate easy ga gelechestadu. bayata untene easy ga odinchachu bcoz of his jaglaq eshalu 

5 minutes ago, rightwar said:

oh so tdp is the trigger point for you. tdp has no history of strong leaders. yes it has built a good cadre over years but cbn ensure no other leader rises and just promote his incompetent son just like how congress is doing at all india level. the spectacular implosion of tdp in TG is a prime example how cbn did not let any leader grow organically. ycp also same infact all parties in India except bjp are family based where son/daughter inherits father like a monarchy. but you cant show ycp and say see tdp is better. it is NOT.

rey stfu ra. BJP is party of bigots, always looking at any issue with a religious angle.

that you guys are still talking, and not being beaten up in the streets regularly is what is wrong with India.

26 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Dude, I just told you. People are inherently bigoted, but they don't show it out because of society. BJP makes ruthless statements about minorities in a way to make people feel like it's alright to feel that minorities are below them. Like if you have a Christian or Muslim friend, you won't inherently judge him, because he is your friend. But if you hear bigoted speeches of Amit shah, you would feel it's okay to judge someone based on their religion. 

YCP or Jagan's fault is not giving out money to pastors. That is upto him. The reason YCP is an incapable party is because of other ridiculous things they have done. First off, it's a farce of a party. Other than Jagan, everyone in that party are just dancing dolls. They don't have an opinion or wouldn't say it out if they did. Second off all, Jagan since day 1 has been ruling the state on vendetta politics, ruining business, construction activity and literally killing people who are against him. Most importantly, he doesn't know Sshit about ruling the state, and has conspicuously made the state go bankrupt. He is a fool and his partymen are far worse. But all of that has nothing to do with his religion. He is a fool regardless of his religion. 

i too told you that if a person is inherently bigoted then it will come out in some form it doesnt need a political party speeches to come out. no amit shah words can turn me against my christ/turk friend. but what will turn me against them is they trying to convert hindus via their pastors spreading their alien imported culture and talking ill abt hindu gods/goddesses. what will turn me against them is when they dont accept the tirupathi prasad I give because their demented pastor/moulvi told then so. can you deny these incidents do not happen?? why scoot the blame to some statements when actions speak for themselves

10 minutes ago, rightwar said:

Lol, you have no idea. Jagan's Government is a useless piece of , none of the home minister, cabinet ministers have any power. MPs don't have a single good speech they made in the Parliament. TDP has a good cadre, and some really good people in the party. They are also useless corrupt ministers in TDP, but fortunately, some of them moved to BJP. All the more reason to not vote BJP, yeah. 

3 minutes ago, rightwar said:

i too told you that if a person is inherently bigoted then it will come out in some form it doesnt need a political party speeches to come out. no amit shah words can turn me against my christ/turk friend. but what will turn me against them is they trying to convert hindus via their pastors spreading their alien imported culture and talking ill abt hindu gods/goddesses. what will turn me against them is when they dont accept the tirupathi prasad I give because their demented pastor/moulvi told then so. can you deny these incidents do not happen?? why scoot the blame to some statements when actions speak for themselves

how old are you, idiot?

is your argument that political organizing around hateful speeches does nothing to further fuel the hate? wtf

3 minutes ago, rightwar said:

what will turn me against them they trying to convert hindus via their pastors spreading their alien imported culture and talking ill abt hindu gods

Dude, God should be a source of making you a better person. For BJP and the majority of fools who follow them God is a source to incite violence. If pastors convert Hindus to Christians, what is your f'cking problem? If you get a better deal at Thanksgiving, wouldn't you take it? What is wrong if they convert someone else? Why is it your problem? If you're that much of a saint, convert Christians back into Hinduism instead of inciting violence and making hate speeches. 

• Upvote 1

BJP party is full of utter buffoons. and its followers are bigoted buffoons. One such idiot is posting nonsense in this thread trying to argue that TDP is worse than BJP. because nepotism. lol.

nepotism is much better than riot mongering bs ra yedhava.

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Lol, you have no idea. Jagan's Government is a useless piece of , none of the home minister, cabinet ministers have any power. MPs don't have a single good speech they made in the Parliament. TDP has a good cadre, and some really good people in the party. They are also useless corrupt ministers in TDP, but fortunately, some of them moved to BJP. All the more reason to not vote BJP, yeah. 

again you are citing jagan to say tdp is better, i say both are waste. no corrupt minister in tdp will do anything without cbn approval. they moving out wont matter the rot is in cbn and his family

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Dude, God should be a source of making you a better person. For BJP and the majority of fools who follow them God is a source to incite violence. If pastors convert Hindus to Christians, what is your f'cking problem? If you get a better deal at Thanksgiving, wouldn't you take it? What is wrong if they convert someone else? Why is it your problem? If you're that much of a saint, convert Christians back into Hinduism instead of inciting violence and making hate speeches. 

its a problem to many as a foreign alien religion is adulterating the native born religion. its like asking a telanganite what is your fcuking problem if you are ruled by andhra people. ofcourse you wont get any of these that why i say your original diagnosis is wrong

12 minutes ago, rightwar said:

its a problem to many as a foreign alien religion is adulterating the native born religion. its like asking a telanganite what is your fcuking problem if you are ruled by andhra people. ofcourse you wont get any of these that why i say your original diagnosis is wrong

Dude you're not being ruled by a religion, you're being ruled by a person. TG people stupid if they claim otherwise. Jagan is a person who is a fool. He would be a fool even if he was a Hindu. His religion didn't make him a fool. You on the other hand, :giggle: