Shah asks BJP leadership to target power in AP by 2024

Pulkapresident

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

You're a fool if you think so. TDP has a history of strong leaders other than CBN. If any Government formed with very little power to ministers besides the chief minister, that would be YCP. Dummy home minister and dummy deputy chief ministers. It is a farce of leadership. 

Avuna ? Epudu ? Ekada ?

Madhava Reddy gurtunada ? 

11 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Dude you're not being ruled by a religion, you're being ruled by a person. TG people stupid if they claim otherwise. Jagan is a person who is a fool. He would be a fool even if he was a Hindu. His religion didn't make him a fool. You on the other hand, :giggle:

and you just proved you are so dcikheaded that you cant understand basic english. I gave TG example to make your dumb brain understand the issue. when culture and religion of a place is changed then everything changes. being ruled by a person is nothing compared. chances of tdp coming back to power will be nil as long as it has flag bearers like you 

2 minutes ago, rightwar said:

and you just proved you are so dcikheaded that you cant understand basic english. I gave TG example to make your dumb brain understand the issue. when culture and religion of a place is changed then everything changes. being ruled by a person is nothing compared. chances of tdp coming back to power will be nil as long as it has flag bearers like you 

Culture of TG is changed because of Muslim rulers ani nuvvu antaavu, ledu ade ma culture ani @Sword_KanthaRao antaadu. Religion shouldn't influence culture brother. Irrespective of religion, people will have a same culture regardless. Religion is just a choice, people can choose what religion they want to be in. 

15 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Culture of TG is changed because of Muslim rulers ani nuvvu antaavu, ledu ade ma culture ani @Sword_KanthaRao antaadu. Religion shouldn't influence culture brother. Irrespective of religion, people will have a same culture regardless. Religion is just a choice, people can choose what religion they want to be in. 

that is idealist view that religion shouldnt influence culture. but the practical examples unfolding in south asia proves that is wrong. kashmir was abode of sufism and shaivism and there was distinct culture now are all religions there practicing the same culture??? when a viral cult (turk) adulterates a sacred culture it poisons the whole society and makes it a hell hole. there are several places in the world where this virus has spread and created hell every where. btw once this virus infect the majority it doesnt let people choose anything

1 minute ago, rightwar said:

that is idealist view that religion shouldnt influence culture. but the practical examples unfolding in south asia proves that is wrong. kashmir was abode of sufism and shaivism and there was distinct culture now are all religions there practicing the same culture??? when a viral cult (turk) adulterates a sacred culture it poisons the whole society and makes it a hell hole. there are several places in the world where this virus has spread and created hell every where. btw once this virus infect the majority it doesnt let people choose anything

The minute you started referring to Muslims as virus, your bigoted view people comes out like booom! I used to think Modi was the best thing that happened to India in 2014. But after that, everything went downhill. He is an opportunistic idiot who divides people in the name of religion so he can stay in power forever. He doesn't care about Hinduism one bit, all he cares about is inciting a sense of urgency in folks like you, he makes you believe that Hinduism is at threat and you need to act now! When really, other religions have been around for centuries, they will exist for centuries to come. But that doesn't mean you can call someone a threat because of the religion they were born into. What would you have done if you were born Muslim and a bhakt like you is calling you names because of the religion you were born into? 

4 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

The minute you started referring to Muslims as virus, your bigoted view people comes out like booom! I used to think Modi was the best thing that happened to India in 2014. But after that, everything went downhill. He is an opportunistic idiot who divides people in the name of religion so he can stay in power forever. He doesn't care about Hinduism one bit, all he cares about is inciting a sense of urgency in folks like you, he makes you believe that Hinduism is at threat and you need to act now! When really, other religions have been around for centuries, they will exist for centuries to come. But that doesn't mean you can call someone a threat because of the religion they were born into. What would you have done if you were born Muslim and a bhakt like you is calling you names because of the religion you were born into? 

i never referred any people to virus I only said the religion and its holy book is virus and thats a fact. all the jihadi groups are the true followers. the people who claim to follow this religion are innocent ppl who have been misdirected. they need to be enlightened that they belong to the gr8 indian culture and not saudi turk culture.

please say you let yourself be misguided by the anti modi brigade. this brigade had sh1t on face in 2019 but you still seem to be asleep. many things have been done for hindusim in last few yrs delivering ram temple,article 370,CAA and many more to come and you say he did nothing LOL. again i dont call a person threat, its the foreign culture that is threat

if i was a turak I would gladly accept my ancestry coz that is a fact. I will celebrate all hindu festivals along with eid. then no bhakt would even exist. only pulkas will LOL