India travel reschedule ki help..qatar airways

jsk423

I'm scheduled to travel in Nov to India...But I have to reschedule it  to December.

But reschedule ki around 5k$ antunnadu qatar vaadu. manam emanna gimmicks chesi free ga reschedule cheyyocha ? like covid vachindi ani or anything.

edo 500-600$   antay ok kani 5000$ antay adi ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

I'm scheduled to travel in Nov to India...But I have to reschedule it  to December.

But reschedule ki around 5k$ antunnadu qatar vaadu. manam emanna gimmicks chesi free ga reschedule cheyyocha ? like covid vachindi ani or anything.

Flight cancel ayyinda? Why do you have to reschedule? Which credit card did you use to make the purchase?

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Flight cancel ayyinda? Why do you have to reschedule? Which credit card did you use to make the purchase?

flight cancel kaaledu bro..I just need to reschedule it to a later date. 

15 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

5k extra na. Cancel and book a new ticket. It will be less

32 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

5k extra na. Cancel and book a new ticket. It will be less

I think cancellation kuda baane untadi. 

Qatar one way ticket itself are 4K to 5K from US to Hyd.....super duper expensive unnai. Same with Emirates

49 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

ఈ సినిమా పెద్ద సూపర్ హిట్ కావాలని కోరుకుంటూ Tallywood KING ఫ్యాన్స్ 🤩❤❤

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

ఈ సినిమా పెద్ద సూపర్ హిట్ కావాలని కోరుకుంటూ Tallywood KING ఫ్యాన్స్ 🤩❤❤

Thanks bro..But nenu cheppina cinema release avvadu.. alantivi cinemalu emanna veyyocha ani adigaa anthe.

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

That's your problem bro, unless you get covid and have insured ticket. 

Problem naadhe ani naaku telusu.. Just looking for options. Ticket is not insured and I don’t have covid.

4 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

Thanks bro..But nenu cheppina cinema release avvadu.. alantivi cinemalu emanna veyyocha ani adigaa anthe.

Problem naadhe ani naaku telusu.. Just looking for options. Ticket is not insured and I don’t have covid.

పూలదండ లో వున్న దారానికి కూడా సువాసన అబ్బినట్లు మీతో కలిస్తే ఎవరికైనా ఆ సున్నితత్వం వస్తుందేమో, ఎంత ఆప్యాయత చూపిస్తారు బాలు గారు😢

Qatar has an ongoing offer where you can change your tickets until may 30th 2022 without paying any penalty.

You can also cancel your tickets and get 10% extra as a voucher.Please check on the site and with helpdesk bro..All the best