Buying Home : Invidual vs Buying together(brother)

wsraiders

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Unless they both his and brother wifes  are sisters … but that too won’t survive long

Ala kooda workout avvadu baaa… evvadi chembu thepala (bowl) vaadi daggara vundadame best ee rojullo 

35 minutes ago, wsraiders said:

Planning to buy single family home vs bigger home with sibling. Which is better, pros and cons.

Single family: i can afford

Also single family but bigger lot aithe my brother wants to partner and puts his share.

Future la emanna issues aythaya, ma brother ki naku kalisi undali ani undi

Ask your brother to buy a house next to you. Don’t share the same house 

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Ala kooda workout avvadu baaa… evvadi chembu thepala (bowl) vaadi daggara vundadame best ee rojullo 

After honeymoon period both wives fight who will cook who will clean 

• Haha 1

Don't buy home in same community too. kudirithe different states or different cities lo undi once in a while meet avvandi. If it is investment you can buy together, if it is primary buy separate 

49 minutes ago, wsraiders said:

Planning to buy single family home vs bigger home with sibling. Which is better, pros and cons.

Also single family but bigger lot aithe my brother wants to partner and puts his share.

PEOPLE CHANGEEEEEEEEE

DUMB DECISION TO SHARE ASSETS

Go aloneeeee … !!! 

47 minutes ago, wsraiders said:

theda endii. 

7 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

PEOPLE CHANGEEEEEEEEE

DUMB DECISION TO SHARE ASSETS

Go aloneeeee … !!! 

Yes… Help each other , support each other but don’t share assets for healthy relationships 

bhayya, endi intha negativity aaa.. kalisi undadam lo. Isnt possible in reality? My brother and me wanted to live together as family but my wife and SIL koddiga theda, bayatapadadu.

2 hours ago, wsraiders said:

Biscuit babu rao ayitav...

1 minute ago, wsraiders said:

bhayya, endi intha negativity aaa.. kalisi undadam lo. Isnt possible in reality? My brother and me wanted to live together as family but my wife and SIL koddiga theda, bayatapadadu.

both single aithe okay, nuvvu married ayyi vundi mee brother single ga vunte vundochemo kalisi but both married aithe asalu impossible. 

2 minutes ago, wsraiders said:

smaller lot vs bigger lot bro. 

smaller lot vs bigger lot ki theda endii ante bigger lot ki ekkuva maintenance. 

saggaka oka chinna afforable townhouse konukoni vundavoyi, maintenance takkuva, less on pocket, pani takkuva. small cozy and comfortable. naaku UK lo houses istam ala single family homes ayina chala takkuva space and less maintenance, 

15 minutes ago, wsraiders said:

they are not theda … they are practical and realistic 

be in your wife shoes and think… if she ask are you ready to stay together with her sister family and buy house with your co-brother ?