Okappudu db ante anti pulka

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

1 minute ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Lol pulka trollers always ruled this db and all dbs.

Ippudu jaggadu vachi trend set chesadu

no.. pulka trollers did not rule this db. they were always challenged.

the fight in this db is about who's the better pulka..

sandrabob or KCR.

Jagan is not a pulka. I feel bad for jaffas for havin to defend the indefensible, inspite of wanting to defend pulka ideology deep down.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no.. pulka trollers did not rule this db. they were always challenged.

Show me one thread where pulkas ruled or did not get phuked?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the fight in this db is about who's the better pulka..

sandrabob or KCR.

Jagan is not a pulka. I feel bad for jaffas for havin to defend the indefensible, inspite of wanting to defend pulka ideology deep down.

KCR pulka endhi vaa 

Just now, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

what do you mean? why should I show you when you are saying the same thing that I'm saying?

both of us agree that pulkas have a voice in this db, yes. but they are often overwhelmed by the other side. Its true since I started posting here.

and inspite of how I post, I actually posted here way longer than you would have. I can't remember a single phase in this db when pulkas (sandrabob fans) ruled in this db.

@Raven_Rayes definition of pulka is middle class educated family, who aspire to be better, do better. Since CBN has the same ideology, he is calling CBN followers as pulkas. Unfortunately Jagan anna is a fool who thinks ruling the state means giving out money to everyone. So, Jagan followers are not pulkas. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

KCR pulka endhi vaa 

mari endhi KCR? what is 'pulka' ani naaku telisinantha varaku.. neoliberal policies push chesey vaadu pulka. Sandrabob in 90s was its pioneer, privatizing govt companies left and right.

KCR tried to do the same with telangana transport kadha. what else would you call him? Dora na? Its only part of his personality. He's a complete believer in pulka ideology. He's a pulka.

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

@Raven_Rayes definition of pulka is middle class educated family, who aspire to be better, do better. Since CBN has the same ideology, he is calling CBN followers as pulkas. Unfortunately Jagan anna is a fool who thinks ruling the state means giving out money to everyone. So, Jagan followers are not pulkas. 

No. that was a different conversation.

technically pulka is someone who supports/pushes neoliberal policies. means decreasing govt size, and increasing private participation in the economy.

by that definition, KCR is a pulka. But CBN was its pioneer in India.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No. that was a different conversation.

technically pulka is someone who supports/pushes neoliberal policies. means decreasing govt size, and increasing private participation in the economy.

by that definition, KCR is a pulka. But CBN was its pioneer in India.

Yes, but the benefits of neo liberal policies are only visible to the educated middle class families. The poor still voted for YSR the next elections. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Yes, but the benefits of neo liberal policies are only visible to the educated middle class families. The poor still voted for YSR the next elections. 

yes

20 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Educated middle class kooda retarded by caste and religion anipisthundhi ee madhya india lo

Educated middle class kooda retarded by caste and religion anipisthundhi ee madhya india lo

caste and religion tags along with every group in India.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mari endhi KCR? what is 'pulka' ani naaku telisinantha varaku.. neoliberal policies push chesey vaadu pulka. Sandrabob in 90s was its pioneer, privatizing govt companies left and right.

KCR tried to do the same with telangana transport kadha. what else would you call him? Dora na? Its only part of his personality. He's a complete believer in pulka ideology. He's a pulka.

Pulka according to me

a person who believes that they constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups

Just now, JackSeal said:

Pulka according to me

a person who believes that they constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups

Lol. I am a pulka but I don't have a caste to feel superior. You have no idea what you're talking about. 

• Upvote 1