Okappudu db ante anti pulka

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Pulka according to me

a person who believes that they constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups

then it won't include diverse sects of people who support sandra bob and believe him to be a visionary. Its not just the effect of media brainwashing (some part of it, is), but a genuine belief that sandra bob is smart enough to carry out the abstract promises he makes to them.

lot of groups believe that they are superior. even that idiot @veerigadu thinks he's of a superior ethnic group and naturally born to dominate others. Is he a pulka? He can't even string together a decent sentence to have a conversation with me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then it won't include diverse sects of people who support sandra bob and believe him to be a visionary. Its not just the effect of media brainwashing (some part of it, is), but a genuine belief that sandra bob is smart enough to carry out the abstract promises he makes to them.

even that idiot @veerigadu thinks he's of a superior ethnic group and are naturally born to dominate others. Is he a pulka?

Yes, the only person who would be a pulka according to @JackSealdefinition would be @veerigadu

17 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Pulka according to me

a person who believes that they constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups

Neeku nachani group superior feel aithe intha effect avuthunnav antey, ne group ki superior feeling vache varaku wait chesthunna musugu banisa pulkajaffa la unnave

Just now, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

After a long time i liked a thread in db. 

@Raven_Rayes gadu kooda logically coherent postlu vesthunnadu eroju. Okapudu neo liberalism ani quite chesthe hyper aipoyadu.

I didn't say neo liberalism is good. I'm neutral on it. I wish the entire state be dismantled, and borders erased. It is my ideal.

and I think Sandra bob is a bad ambassador for neoliberal executive action. may be things would've gone different if BJP wasn't at the center, hyping up everything under 'corruption', and refusing to act on projects that are not centrally approved and ones they can take electoral credit for.

I don't have a problem with Amaravati also, except I wonder that when building a metro in India is so hard and expensive, we have a leader promising an entire city. and that there are legions of people who believe that promise. which is somewhat unsettling to me.

sandrabob has lost his grip on reality and politics, and should make way for a better neoliberal leader in TDP, if AP has any chance of keeping BJP at bay. sickos like @rightwar post with such arrogance when they have about 1% vote share. imagine what would happen if they get to 10%.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Android Halwa -  a pulka. he just wants a better class of pulkas than the stupid sandrabob and his idiot hangers on.

If a truly visionary leader arises from pulka side, everyone in this db will fall in line.

your fights are silly. hehe..

atleast pulkapresident makes it entertaining.

halwa emayyadu…pathak ledu enti 

7 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

@psycopk musali thaatha daily paper cuttings vesi dngulu thini velthunde vadu.

@ariel or @futureofandhra vachi mottikayalu veyinchukune varu.

Rest of db musugo vachi tdp ni thitte varu. 

ippudu db motham jaffas ni dnguthu public ga facts tho thiduthunnaru. 

i never expected this change. 

thanks to @jaglaqand @Pulkapresident

Missing @psycopk kamedy 

3 hours ago, Rendu said:

Gulabi jenda ni pakkaki 10gava ?! Nagara pavurulu chusthunnaru ani 

ddnznjs.gif

So many bigg boss contestants are there...All the best Adarsh, Ariyana and Ravi gaaru...