YSR is no where close to Jagan

veerigadu

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Village vaalla gurinchi enduku le, nenu ninnu direct ga 10gthe Mee royal caste vaallu ostarantaava nee support ki. Ninnu chhosthuntey mummy ani caste peddala deggara poy edsey rakam laa unnav mari

He still didn’t answer my questions baa if he is erukula caste aa ani, coz he claimed his and jagan caste are same 

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Yes, they founds that Kammas and Reddys have the same genetic signature as Dalits ani indake @veerigadu tho cheptunna. Inka veedu egaresedo ento collar. 

Verrigaadu oka brainless pakodi. Nuvvu chaala ekkuva expect chestunnav sumi.

Centering himself in the conversation desperately even when he has nothing to contribute to it. 

Contrarian aney Peru tho direct ga cassette pride talking like a fcuking loser. Good that he's wage slave. Lekunte pattalem.

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

He still didn’t answer my questions baa if he is erukula caste aa ani, coz he claimed his and jagan caste are same 

No idea what erukula caste is. The guy is a dumbfuck who thinks I'm dalit just because I sometimes post in favour of reservations. 

Db ki correct saripoyaadu fake pakodi gaadu. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No idea what erukula caste is. The guy is a dumbfuck who thinks I'm dalit just because I sometimes post in favour of reservations. 

Why does he target you even if you are dalit or not baa, ee kula gajji veerigadu lick chese 420 jagan kuda Dalit e ga

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ignore veeirgadu  baa, vaadoka psycho lk gadu, vaadiki burra dhobbi comments estha untadu, citizenship kosam kaklrutthi padi BBW wife ni chesukoni aa edupu edavaleka ikkada edustadani talk

• Haha 1

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Why does he target you even if you are dalit or not baa, ee kula gajji veerigadu lick chese 420 jagan kuda Dalit e ga

He doesn't target me. He just doesn't have anything to say and uses the dalit card, while projecting it like I'm the one using it.

He's lost for words. His kulam biggest evolutionary advantage is a ability to whine like fcuking morons inspite of capturing power emo.

Ignore veeirgadu  baa, vaadoka psycho lk gadu, vaadiki burra dhobbi comments estha untadu, citizenship kosam kaklrutthi padi BBW wife ni chesukoni aa edupu edavaleka ikkada edustadani talk

Dude I'm not dalit. His comments don't bother me. He seems very convinced that they do just because I troll him. That's the level of his brain power 

His inconsistent self aggrandizing bs in this db is just too hilarious to me to avoid commenting on him.

I only feel bad for Dalits reading this exchange. But then this is the internet. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He doesn't target me. He just doesn't have anything to say and uses the dalit card, while projecting it like I'm the one using it.

He's lost for words. His kulam biggest evolutionary advantage is a ability to whine like fcuking morons inspite of capturing power emo.

Leave it baa. US vacchaka kuda naa caste kulam ani cheppukune Ilanti mid life crisis veeri gadi lanti losers gurinchi don’t worry, they got no accomplishments in life and so feel that their kulam accomplishments as theirs 

Leave it baa. US vacchaka kuda naa caste kulam ani cheppukune Ilanti mid life crisis veeri gadi lanti losers gurinchi don’t worry, they got no accomplishments in life and so feel that their kulam accomplishments as theirs 

Nuvvu feel avvaku ba. Bore kottinappudu vachi verrigaadu lanti fake pakodi gaalla meedha comment chesi povaali ga 

Ee db undedhe andukosame

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Dude I'm not dalit. His comments don't bother me. He seems very convinced that they do just because I troll him. That's the level of his brain power 

His inconsistent self aggrandizing bs in this db is just too hilarious to me to avoid commenting on him.

I only feel bad for Dalits reading this exchange. But then this is the internet. 

I am with you, If someone says they are teddy caste, they should also claim openly that they are erukula caste also.. coz it’s just a caste, it dsnt make a human in other caste make lesser human just because he is poor. 

13 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

chill ra areyyy