Dora gari dharnalu purvam babu gari protests against center

csrcsr

11 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

What ever schemes we had till now, I will say they are much needed and have helped rural economy immensely.

Rythu Bandhu, 24/4 free power and other freebies need to cut down a bit...and Dora saar rythy samanvaya committtes ani, rythu bhavan ani every village la paisal spend chestundu..vaati outcome is as good as zero.

Itlane manam paddy esukuntu pothe within two years complete collapse aye chance kuda vundi.

that is just to fill TRS workers pockets and maintain that(feudal) setup.

18 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

enti uncle. farm laws sadhavaledha? two different ways to buy produce. one bought by state govt, and compensated by center (like TN).. other directly by center (punjab).

TG lo bumper crop pandithey evadu kontadu?

indulo conspiracy emundhi? farm law ochinappudey cheppa, baaga debba thinedhi TG ani, because kcr made promises to buy the produce.

but the law is still not in force ley yet. even then, bumper crop means someone has to find a market for it. or accept low price.

this may be the reason. I'm just assuming since I dont know how procurement works in tg.

same rule must be employed to govt employees also. if GST collection less than expected then cut in their monthly salary.

Farming is not a "profession" in india. Maybe in your ultra privelged liberal elite world. Farming is a caste in india.

18 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

majority farmers should leave farming aney bitter truth ni evaru jeerninchu koleru.

whether farmers agitate against this or not, it is going to happen because it is the most efficient and cost effective way to create the agri commodity supplychain.

If it is regulated well (only if) prices can also mostly stabilize, and bring in huge private money into agri supply chain

abbo - eppudo sendraal "vyavasayam dandaga" ani ante (no one he knows he really said it) - oka range lo vesukunnaru. YSR won on that smear.

17 hours ago, purushaSimham said:

TRS pakka rowdygalla party aindi, asal oorlalo sarpanch gallu kuda aagatledu.. direct oorla janala lands ne kabza chestunnaru, without any hesitation.. motham fuedal system aipoindi without any checks.. dora gadiki power unte chalu, he is least bothered evadu etu poina.. stateni kuda ammutadu vaadu avsaram aithe..

ma familylone chusna nenu this kabza things, listened from many friends too.. 

kachra gadu went all out, without any balance and check.. 

This is why that langa dora must be opposed. Not because of any farmer benefit saying the benefit is "too much".

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

abbo - eppudo sendraal "vyavasayam dandaga" ani ante (no one he knows he really said it) - oka range lo vesukunnaru. YSR won on that smear.

Yeah, there are good reasons to keep small farmers, and some bad ones. 

Good reasons are diversity of crop. Bad ones are too many, similar to mom and pop stores. Most agri workers are paid a pittance and suffer caste prejudice. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Yeah, there are good reasons to keep small farmers, and some bad ones. 

Good reasons are diversity of crop. Bad ones are too many, similar to mom and pop stores. Most agri workers are paid a pittance and suffer caste prejudice. 

you really think you can micro manage that way. Reading your posts one would think india is a super well country where it can target "bad ones" and "small farmers" exclusively. You are just saying it to satisfy your emotional need of spiting sendraal.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

same rule must be employed to govt employees also. if GST collection less than expected then cut in their monthly salary.

Farming is not a "profession" in india. Maybe in your ultra privelged liberal elite world. Farming is a caste in india.

Okay. I don't mind. 

Expecting a steady price for their produce inspite of lack of market is entitlement. That's unfortunately not how markets work. There will be winners and losers

Farmers are too huge in number, even landowners(small ones) that it's impossible to appease the losers among them the way govt employees can be, because they are well organized 

All are focused on landowners in conversation about farmers when two-thirds who indulge in farming are landless and working for less than minimum wage

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Okay. I don't mind. 

Expecting a steady price for their produce inspite of lack of market is entitlement. That's unfortunately not how markets work. There will be winners and losers

Farmers are too huge in number, even landowners(small ones) that it's impossible to appease the losers among them the way govt employees can be, because they are well organized 

All are focused on landowners in conversation about farmers when two-thirds who indulge in farming are landless and working for less than minimum wage

you dont mind what ? govt employees will certainly mind and so will farmers if you dont procure what they produce. If you solve caste system and eliminate caste then you can treat these as professions and talk about effieciency.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you really think you can micro manage that way. Reading your posts one would think india is a super well country where it can target "bad ones" and "small farmers" exclusively. You are just saying it to satisfy your emotional need of spiting sendraal.

What? I said the govt make a decision one way or the other. 

Towards an efficient food market or towards diversity of food production. I'm neutral about this choice. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you dont mind what ? govt employees will certainly mind and so will farmers if you dont procure what they produce. If you solve caste system and eliminate caste then you can treat these as professions and talk about effieciency.

Urrgh!!

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Urggh!! ante ?

You are just going in circles after I've already addressed your question.

Bot govt employees and farmers are part of our inefficient system. I don't mind govt catering to both of them. Or going against both of them.

I only care about how the resulting corporatization is regulated. One can't be an agrarian country forever, and neither can govt companies be allowed to eat into public coffees forever. As for GST, govt will downsize when GST collections drop, but that future is very far. Govt downsizing is happening all around you already

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You are just going in circles after I've already addressed your question.

Bot govt employees and farmers are part of our inefficient system. I don't mind govt catering to both of them. Or going against both of them.

I only care about how the resulting corporatization is regulated. One can't be an agrarian country forever, and neither can govt companies be allowed to eat into public coffees forever. As for GST, govt will downsize when GST collections drop, but that future is very far. Govt downsizing is happening all around you already

I dont think you are even listenting or reading anything at all. Thats been a recurring problem to you - too cocky for your own good. Govt downsizing in distant future is very different from a govt employee living every day in uncertainity whether he will get the same salary next month or not - which is what farmers face after every season. And that too based on things they dont control - like weather in farming.

One can be agrarian forever as long as you have castes. india is the only large country in the world where the number of cultivators (not proportion of population) have actually increased in modern times.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I dont think you are even listenting or reading anything at all. Thats been a recurring problem to you - too cocky for your own good. Govt downsizing in distant future is very different from a govt employee living every day in uncertainity whether he will get the same salary next month or not - which is what farmers face after every season. And that too based on things they dont control - like weather in farming.

One will be agrarian forever as long as you have castes. india is the only large country in the world where the number of cultivators (not proportion of population) have actually increased in modern times.

Is this an argument? 

I've already said that I don't mind govt appeasing the farmers, but that they won't have the resources to do it forever. 

Also 2/3rd farmers are landless workers and don't benefit much from govt largesse. I'm happy if farming is corporatised hence.