Dora gari dharnalu purvam babu gari protests against center

csrcsr

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Is this an argument? 

I've already said that I don't mind govt appeasing the farmers, but that they won't have the resources to do it forever. 

Also 2/3rd farmers are landless workers and don't benefit much from govt largesse. I'm happy if farming is corporatised hence.

landless workers benefit only through procurement. They don't benefit through rythu bandhu schemes like KCR. And its not appeasement - do you call paying monthly salary to employees as "appeasement". They worked (something govt employees dont do much) and the proof of the work is in their produce - and they MUST be paid.

Farming corportization by few castes makes you happy ?

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Govt downsizing in distant future is very different from a govt employee living every day in uncertainity whether he will get the same salary next month or not - which is what farmers face after every season. And that too based on things they dont control - like weather in farming.

Get out of farming if it's that hard. Truth is, farming is a low skilled job and majority of those who engage in it are paid workers, not owners of the land. 

They do get their pay daily as a fixed amount. It's the one who makes the decision on which crop to plant - so he can get a good price in the market, that suffers. He must be treated like a small businessman, not a salaryman

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

landless workers benefit only through procurement. They don't benefit through rythu bandhu schemes like KCR. And its not appeasement - do you call paying monthly salary to employees as "appeasement". They worked (something govt employees dont do much) and the proof of the work is in their produce - and they MUST be paid.

Farming corportization by few castes makes you happy ?

How do landless workers benefit 'only through' procurement? It makes no difference to them whether his landlord is appeased through rythu bandhu or by procuring his produce after a market glut slashed the prices

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Get out of farming if it's that hard. Truth is, farming is a low skilled job and majority of those who engage in it are paid workers, not owners of the land. 

They do get their pay daily as a fixed amount. It's the one who makes the decision on which crop to plant - so he can get a good price in the market, that suffers. He must be treated like a small businessman, not a salaryman

Look at that "let them eat cake" arrogance. Dude farming is not a profession in india - people do farming because they are forced to as part of their caste and denied other professions (apart from few wealthy land owning castes). 

What do you mean they are paid? dont they look work for next gorwing season? who will cultivate if they wont be paid and if they dont cultivate what will they do? software coding ?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Look at that "let them eat cake" arrogance. Dude farming is not a profession in india - people do farming because they are forced to as part of their caste and denied other professions (apart from few wealthy land owning castes). 

What do you mean they are paid? dont they look work for next gorwing season? who will cultivate if they wont be paid and if they dont cultivate what will they do? software coding ?

Okay. I already said I'm okay with govt appeasing the farmers. Since the govt is not flexible enough to explore ways to keep the crop diversity and also have a reasonably efficient market. 

Farm workers go into construction mining etc.. and if provided training they can do industrial jobs too.again India also doesn't have the economy to support such a huge population going off farming. That's why I'm okay with govt appeasing the farmers.

Last one year nunchi KCR 2-3 times cheppadu indirect ga paddy vaddhu area ni batti crop veskunte better ani profitable ani.... kaani farmers took it in a wrong way as they were influenced by media and opposition projecting that KCR is even dictating which crop to grow ani  .. ippudu telustadhi why he kept on telling from last 10-12 months... 

1yr ago

2 months ago

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Okay. I already said I'm okay with govt appeasing the farmers. Since the govt is not flexible enough to explore ways to keep the crop diversity and also have a reasonably efficient market. 

Farm workers go into construction mining etc.. and if provided training they can do industrial jobs too.again India also doesn't have the economy to support such a huge population going off farming. That's why I'm okay with govt appeasing the farmers.

hahahaha ....you think you are giving some unknown solutions ? industry jobs evi? people will prefer factory jobs with regular pay over agri jobs.

You are not getting the problem in india - its not a "farming" problem - its a caste problem. a farming problem can be easily solved through collectivization and land distribution followed by industrialization- like the way they did in korea or china.

7 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

Last one year nunchi KCR 2-3 times cheppadu indirect ga paddy vaddhu area ni batti crop veskunte better ani profitable ani.... kaani farmers took it in a wrong way as they were influenced by media and opposition projecting that KCR is even dictating which crop to grow ani  .. ippudu telustadhi why he kept on telling from last 10-12 months... 

1yr ago

2 months ago

Swtiching crops is not as easy as you think. The only thing that can redeem a lil the hate movement called langa movement is giving farmers prosperity - dhaanniki kooda paniki raakapothe endhuku ee dora.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Swtiching crops is not as easy as you think. The only thing that can redeem a lil the hate movement called langa movement is giving farmers prosperity - dhaanniki kooda paniki raakapothe endhuku ee dora.

I agree not easy to switch the crops but when there is no demand we need to look for other alternatives.... same like our tech... we switch to new techs when we know there's no scope even though its not easy to do... survival ante...

2 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

I agree not easy to switch the crops but when there is no demand we need to look for other alternatives.... same like our tech... we switch to new techs when we know there's no scope even though its not easy to do... survival ante...

bruh!!! you switch to new techs with an entire ecosystem of help/internet not to mention your already privileged position of a coder.

2 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

Agreed. We have to change the way we do agriculture and adi chepinantha easy kuda kadu.

Acreage ekuvaindi, crop output ekuvaindi, cultivable land ekuvaindi, agri lands ki water availability stabilise ayindi...1980's lo kuda mana degara aakali chavulu vuntunde and now, excess crop and emi cheyalo telustaledu. 

Especially with paddy...industrial usage, alcohol production or other uses chusi commercial cheyakapothey 3-4 years tarvata paddy procurement ae vundademo ika...

• Upvote 1