Next 3 capitals decision ye

TOM_BHAYYA

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Okay, it's better that way than to keep fighting so much anyway. 

Hopefully it happens as fast as possible everyone will be happy 

Amaravathi will be a world class city without anyone's objections 

3 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Aa divide chese appude 4 parts kinda chesthe aipoyedi.. ee pacha cartel nayallu penta penta chesaru Bramaravathi Realestate scam chesi

I am from Vizag, and I want Amaravathi to be our capital. Vizag lo 2019 elections lo Jagan hawa nadichina Vizag North South East West all went to TDP. I think most people in Vizag want Amaravathi as our capital. When I say this, I don't have any property in Amaravathi, but we have a house and an apartment in Vizag. 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Hopefully it happens as fast as possible everyone will be happy 

Amaravathi will be a world class city without anyone's objections 

See below 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

I am from Vizag, and I want Amaravathi to be our capital. Vizag lo 2019 elections lo Jagan hawa nadichina Vizag North South East West all went to TDP. I think most people in Vizag want Amaravathi as our capital. When I say this, I don't have any property in Amaravathi, but we have a house and an apartment in Vizag. 

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Bro thats natural as you are a brainwashed pulka.. nuvu kadu normal vizag people yemi anukutunaro telusuko.. not pulkas

Just now, kdapparao said:

Bro thats natural as you are a brainwashed pulka.. nuvu kadu normal vizag people yemi anukutunaro telusuko.. not pulkas

I guess everyone in Vizag is a brainwashed pulka given how they all voted for TDP, yeah? 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

I guess everyone in Vizag is a brainwashed pulka given how they all voted for TDP, yeah? 

next time they won't. that's why jaggu made vizag the capital.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

next time they won't. that's why jaggu made vizag the capital.

Three capital is a farce, Kurnool cannot be the judicial capital, the Government doesn't have the ability to move the High Court from Amaravathi. Only Supreme Court has the ability to decide where the high court will be, high court can't move to Kurnool. Coming to Vizag, we have everything already, having the executive doesn't really make that much of a difference. In fact most of my friends would prefer Millennium towers to be the way they were and have more Fintech companies move to Millennium towers rather than moving the executive. 

7 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

See below 

Capital anedhi inconsequential but the amount of expenditure being demanded for only one place is  just asinine 

It would take 90% of capex of the state for atleast 40-50 years to even give a shape to it 

Perhaps you don't mind such plans but I do not want to live in state where everything is focussed in one place.

The state doesn't have 50 crores to finish Penna barrage in five years but they were calling for tenders for two new barrages and two bridges worth thousands of crores for real estate project

If you still don't understand what I said , Can you tell me how much  government of Andhra Pradesh has spent on visakapatnam city for the last 50 years? 

Compare that figure with what they planned for in amaravathi

6 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Three capital is a farce, Kurnool cannot be the judicial capital, the Government doesn't have the ability to move the High Court from Amaravathi. Only Supreme Court has the ability to decide where the high court will be, high court can't move to Kurnool. Coming to Vizag, we have everything already, having the executive doesn't really make that much of a difference. In fact most of my friends would prefer Millennium towers to be the way they were and have more Fintech companies move to Millennium towers rather than moving the executive. 

Bro thats typical pulka prespective bro.. 

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Capital anedhi inconsequential but the amount of expenditure being demanded for only one place is  just asinine 

It would take 90% of capex of the state for atleast 40-50 years to even give a shape to it 

Perhaps you don't mind such plans but I do not want to live in state where everything is focussed in one place.

The state doesn't have 50 crores to finish Penna barrage in five years but they were calling for tenders for two new barrages and two bridges worth thousands of crores for real estate project

If you still don't understand what I said , Can you tell me how much  government of Andhra Pradesh has spent on visakapatnam city for the last 50 years? 

Compare that figure with what they planned for in amaravathi

The reason I want Amaravathi to grow is not because it's the capital or because of how expensive it is. The reason I want Amaravathi to grow is because it's the only planned city in all of Andhra Pradesh. Vizag is a little better with roads, but if you go down to Vijayawada and Guntur, the roads are horrible and narrow, same could be said about Eluru, Gudem, Kakinada basically most towns. I want to see how well they can build with the land they have available since it's planned for use in the future, it can grow a lot further than Vizag. Vizag cannot really grow much unless you move farther away. Even though we have decent roads, there is no scope for expansion if we have more people moving to Vizag. That's why I want Amaravathi to grow instead, I don't care how long it takes. 

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

The reason I want Amaravathi to grow is not because it's the capital or because of how expensive it is. The reason I want Amaravathi to grow is because it's the only planned city in all of Andhra Pradesh. Vizag is a little better with roads, but if you go down to Vijayawada and Guntur, the roads are horrible and narrow, same could be said about Eluru, Gudem, Kakinada basically most towns. I want to see how well they can build with the land they have available since it's planned for use in the future, it can grow a lot further than Vizag. Vizag cannot really grow much unless you move farther away. Even though we have decent roads, there is no scope for expansion if we have more people moving to Vizag. That's why I want Amaravathi to grow instead, I don't care how long it takes. 

city planning isnt done from scratch.

its better to invest a little in all cities and see which one is worthy of investing a little more next time around. rinse repeat etc.

I'd think Tirupathi would made a make a much better city in AP than any other currently.

10 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

all cities in AP were planned some way or another . Some were developed by british in a planned manner

What happened is over the last 40 years politicians have encroached all the public places , water bodies , roads , etc . Amaravathi or any other place will become the same with the same officials and politicians 

State government has a duty to remove the encroachments and develop cities according to original master plans 

You are just throwing out irrational points to support real estate batch 

If you are a fan of planned cities, then lets  have planned cities proportionate to the taxes paid by each district .

Plenty of land available in AP .  Depending on the population/taxes generated let's have small planned towns  for poorer districts, higher income districts can have bigger ones 

18 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Like I said, most people in Vizag are pulkas yeah?

Most people in Vizag ante monna MPTC ZPTC Municipal elections lo unanimous ga TDP gelichindi Uttarandra lo ani TV5 ABN lo cheparu adena?